This course introduces students to the concepts of interaction design and human computer interaction in order to design and build interactive and professional websites. The students will learn how to make a webpage design adapts to different screen sizes using responsive grid layouts. Students will gain practical experience in using Bootstrap as one of the widely used frameworks to design responsive websites.
- Employ responsive design principles to create adaptive and usable websites.
- Understand core elements of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Create Websites using popular frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Responsive web design with HTML5 and CSS3, Ben Frain, Packt publishing, 2015.
- Responsive Web Design Development, Ethan Marcotte, Wiley, 2014.