Solving simple mathematical problems.
· Appreciating the importance, history and meaning of quantum chemistry.
· Understanding the Schrodinger equation.
· Understanding the evolution of quantum theory and its postulates.
· Implementing the Schrödinger equation for simple quantum chemistry example as the particle in a box.
· Implementing the Schrödinger equation for the harmonic oscillator.
· Interpreting the Schrödinger equation and the method of separation of variables for the hydrogen atom.
· Studying the angular momentum equations and calculating its Eigen values