Skip to main content
Musaed N. J. AlAwad مساعد بن ناصر العواد
Dean - College of Engineering
Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering Department, College of Engineering, King Saud University Main Campus, Derayyah, Riyadh, Building 3, Office 2B81
King Saud University
Saudi Arabia Oil Main Importers
Wellbore Strengthening -Innovative Experimental Setup
My Book / Ptroleum and ........
Industry Training Courses
SFE 531: Safety in Petroleum and Natural Gas Operations
PGE 600: M.Sc. Thesis
PGE 251: Introduction to Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
PGE 478: Directional and Horizontal Drilling and Well Control
PGE 477: Drilling Engineering Laboratory
94. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “A New Approach for Understanding the Mechanism of Wellbore Strengthening Theory.” Journal of King Saud University, Engineering Sciences, Volume 34, pp. 67 to 76, January 2022.
93. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “Modification of the Brazilian Indirect Tensile Strength Formula for Better Estimation of the Tensile Strength.”, IFEDC20219814 Online Presentation at the Intl. Field Expl. & Development Conf., Chengdu, China, Oct. 20 to 22, 2021.
92. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “Oil Wellbore Strengthening: New Experimental and Theoretical Approaches.”, Paper # IFEDC-20206371 Online Presentation at the International Field Exploration & Development Conference 2020, Chengdu, China September 23 to 25, 2020.
91. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “Modification of the Brazilian Indirect Tensile Strength Formula for Better Estimation of the Tensile Strength of Rocks & Rock Like Geomaterials.”, J. of King Saud U., Eng. Sc., https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksues.2020.08.003, 2020.
90. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “A Rock Mechanical Model for Overbalanced, Managed Pressure, and Underbalanced Drilling Applications”, 13th EURO Conference on Rock Physics and Geomechanics, Potsdam, Germany, 2 to 6 September 2019.
Pics Collection 5
Presentation at the Saudi Chemical Scociety: "Petroleum: History and Economics", 22/2/2017.
Saudi Oil Well No. 7
The Middle East Oil and Gas
Pics Collection 4
Pics Collection 5
A collection of pics from my various activities in the Department, College, University, and Community.