The continuing education program is designed to provide engineers from the private and governmental sectors with short educational/training courses that are highly flexible and customized to meet their needs. The available short courses are:
- Basics of Petroleum Engineering for non Petroleum Engineers.
- Petroleum Related Rock Mechanics.
- Sand Control and Mitigation (see the attached file).
- Drilling Fluids Technology.
- Several other courses in Reservoir, Production, Drilling, and Exploration Engineering can be offered by other Faculty Members.
|Brochure of the Sand Control and Mitigation Training Course||0 بايت|