Seminar in Clinical Nutrition CHS 439
Research a selected topic on dietetics as it relates to health and disease, and present it by using scientific updated styles. Prepare a written proposal following the scientific standard guidelines.
· Conduct a search of recent scientific literature and gather relevant information on a selected topic related to clinical nutrition.
· Prepare a literature review based on the literature search conducted on the chosen topic.
· Describe the different experimental design/methodologies related to the topic selected.
· Prepare a written research proposal on the selected research topic.
· Present the research proposal in front of colleagues, instructor and other staff members.