Suhail Alshahrani is an assistant professor at King Saud University, Department of Biomedical Technology. He received his B.Sc. degree in Biomedical Technology from King Saud University, College of Applied Medical Sciences in 2008. Also, he received his Master's and PhD degrees in Biomedical Engineering from Wayne State University in 2014 and 2019 respectively. His current research interests include:
- Medical Imaging.
- Ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging.
- Image processing and analysis.
- Smart sensors.
- Laser applications in the medical and research field.
- Applications of optical parts in the medical and research field.
- Applications of the Internet of things (IoT) in the medical field.
لا يوجد محتوى حتى الآن