Skip to main content
Musaed N. J. AlAwad مساعد بن ناصر العواد
Adjunct (Retired) Professor - Oil and Gas Well Drilling Engineering (Rock GeoMechanics)
Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering Department, College of Engineering, King Saud University Main Campus, Derayyah, Riyadh, Building 3, Office 2B81
King Saud University
Saudi Arabia Oil Main Importers
Wellbore Strengthening -Innovative Experimental Setup
My Book / Ptroleum and ........
Industry Training Courses
PGE 491: Petroleum and Natural Gas Economics
SFE 531: Safety in Petroleum and Natural Gas Operations
PGE 600: M.Sc. Thesis
PGE 251: Introduction to Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
PGE 478: Directional and Horizontal Drilling and Well Control
95. Musaed N. J. AlAwad, “Remarks on the World’s Current Energy Supply and Demand.”, Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences, Volume 34, Issue 7, Page 351, ISSN 1018-3639, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksues.2022.09.001, November 2022.
94. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “Modification of the Brazilian Indirect Tensile Strength Formula for Better Estimation of the Tensile Strength of Rocks & Rock Like Geomaterials.”, Journal of King Saud U., Engineering Sciences, Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 147-154, 2022.
93. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “A New Approach for Understanding the Mechanism of Wellbore Strengthening Theory.” Journal of King Saud University, Engineering Sciences, Volume 34, No. 1, pp. 67-76, 2022.
92. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “Modification of the Brazilian Indirect Tensile Strength Formula for Better Estimation of the Tensile Strength.”, IFEDC20219814 Online Presentation at the Intl. Field Expl. & Development Conf., Chengdu, China, Oct. 20 to 22, 2021.
91. Musaed N. J. AlAwad: “Oil Wellbore Strengthening: New Experimental and Theoretical Approaches.”, Paper # IFEDC-20206371 Online Presentation at the International Field Exploration & Development Conference 2020, Chengdu, China September 23 to 25, 2020.
Publications and Career Record
Pics Collection 5
Presentation at the Saudi Chemical Scociety: "Petroleum: History and Economics", 22/2/2017.
Saudi Oil Well No. 7
The Middle East Oil and Gas
PGE 491 (Lectures): Petroleum and Natural Gas Economics: From 11:45am-12:50pm and 01:30pm-02:35pm