MIS 366 Web Based Application
This course introduces the principles of designing and developing web applications for e-commerce.
Course learning objectives:
- Provides knowledge and skills needed for web-based application development process.
- Identifies the main requirements for an e-commerce application, along with identifying the issues involved in their design.
- Apply technical and theoretical knowledge in analyzing and designing a Web-based application.
- Contrast the roles of client-side and server-side programming techniques.
- Develop a web-based application.
- Evaluate the strength of design routes, components and tolls used in the developing of the Web-application.