Graduation Project Supervision:
- EZware: Clothes Identification and Management Mobile Application using NFC Technology for Visually Impaired (2018-2019). Funded by the Deanship of Scientific Research at KSU through the Undergraduate Research Support Program, Project no. (URSP – 3 – 18 – 134)
- UrNext: A Location-aware Patient Queuing Solution using BLE Technology (2017-2018). Funded by the Deanship of Scientific Research at KSU through the Undergraduate Research Support Program, Project no. (URSP – 3 – 18 – 89).
- MobileLOR: Mobile Letter of Recommendation Application(2016-2017).
- iMom2B(2013-2014): iMom2B is an iOS application that incorporates a real-time interactive telemedicine system between pregnant women and their physicians to monitor low-risk pregnancy progress. It was built as a prototype for clients from King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- eBookClub(2009-2010): is a social network for readers in the world. It has a large library that a member can wander through and see everyone's bookshelves, their reviews, writings, and their ratings.
- ALORG (2008-2009): Automatic Letter of Recommendation Generator is a web-based application that aims at replacing the manual process of issuing letters of recommendations.