- The course will give ability to understand the geology and tectonic events of the shield.
- The course will provide the knowledge to discriminate between the different rock types along with their field's features and petrophically.
- The course will give the abilities to identify the geological setting of igneous/ metamorphic rocks terrains and analyzing their tectonic terranes.
- The course will help to establish the earth structure (magma formation, magma compositions, heat generation, the concept of plate tectonics, the relationships between plate tectonics setting and classifying the different types of Granitoid, metamorphic and volcanic rocks, as well as will give ability demonstrate volcanoes and its volcanic activities) and its relationships with the formation of different diversities of rocks.
- The course will help to locate volcanoes formed in the Arabian Shield and its history.
- Will be acquainted with the red sea evolution along with its Harrat formation processes, as well as will be able to cover the Arabian Shield evolution and Tectonstratigraphic different terrane’s history.