|Name||Areej Makki Al-Juhani – firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|· PhD student, Education Administration, "Women's Studies in Higher Education", University of Reading, 2015-2019.
· Master Degree in Education Adminstration, King Saud University 2010
· Bachelor Degree in "Islamic Studies" Al-Jouf University 2004.
|Lecturer in the College of Education- Department of Educational Administration - King Saud University since 1433 until now.|
|Experiences in King Saud University :|
|- • Head and coordinator of the Community Service Unit for humanitarian colleges for one year
• Head of student activities at the College of Education for two years
• Head of student activities in the Department of Educational Administration for two years.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Educational Leadership Magazine issued by the Department of Educational Administration
|Research and studies during the Master's period|
|Master Degree Title||
|Skills, experiences and cultural activities:|
v Editing book- in 2006- on the scientific miracle of Quran, as the first personal experience in editing and publishing.
v Preparing a free of charge electronic course on strategic planning (planning with scenario) for 3 days on the forum of King Saud University.
v Create an electronic classroom in the university forum to communicate with students throughout the week and exchange information, views and ideas about the course.
v Provided many topics in self improvement.
v Organized a book fair.
v Develop positive attitudes for using technology through my electronic practices and communication with female students.
v Publication of various cultural articles and academic in several sites and newspapers.
|Achievements in student activities and community service:|
|- Develop an advanced annual plans that contain enrichment aspects for female students.
Organizing the work of the community service for one year with a specialized team, and coordinating with the Ministry of Social Affairs, and supervising more than thirty workshops besides working on agreements with charity organization and supporting groups. Also introducing a new vision for organizing the work through preparing the college members directory to serve them in volunteering and help them to reach the beneficiaries.
|Supervised several academic websites including:|
|- - The Arab University- Kuwait Branch (Department of Self Development and Improvement)
King Saud University Forum (supervisor of academic dialogue and developer of graduate studies) 2011-2013
|- Ability to influence others and meet the public.
- Listening skills.
- Team leadership.
- Ability to conduct training in the administration field
|- Reading in Philosophy and Education.
- Traveling, meditation and cultural exchange especially knowledge.
- Writing (prose - articles - dialogue topics).
- Interested in media and audio and video production