لا يوجد محتوى حتى الآن
Name: Faleh Mushabab Alqahtani.
Address: P.O.Box 2475, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia Building 23, 2nd floor , Department of Pharmacology and toxicology Collage of Pharmacy, King Saud University
Office phone number:
Cell phone number: 00966556665695
Email address: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science (B.Pharm.Sc), 2005-2011, c of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2014-2018 Grad School of Biomedical Science, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, Texas, USA.
- Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of pharmacy, King Saud University 2018-present
- Teacher Assistant in Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of pharmacy, King Saud University 2012-2018.
- Pharmacist in Armed Force Hospital in South Region (AFHSR) from June/18/2011 to 31/January/2012.
Training and Workshop
- Course training for 35 hours: Instructed led training, equivalent to 35 Professional Development Units PDU’S for Project Management Professional certificate (PMP. Period from June 6 to June11 2020 by Business leadership training company Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on Flow Cytometry: Principles and Methods, July 23-26 2019, at the National Institutes of Health, Bethesad, MD, USA.
- Workshop: Hands-on Experience with Automated Model-based Drug Development: Incorporating population variability into mechanistic prediction of PK and modelling PK-PD, July 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Training on Brain microdialysis for mice model, 1- 30 July 2017, in Prof.Dr. Jochen Klein’s Lab, Goethe University, Frankfurt am main, Germany.
- Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Neuropharmacology) Ph.D course
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice experience (IPPE)-2
- Student graduation project course
- Alqahtani F, Assiri MA, Mohany M, Imran I, Javaid S, Rasool MF, Shakeel W, Sivandzade F, Alanazi AZ, Al-Rejaie SS, Alshammari MA. Coadministration of Ketamine and Perampanel Improves Behavioral Function and Reduces Inflammation in Acute Traumatic Brain Injury Mouse Model. BioMed Research International.;2020.
- Alanazi AZ, Alqahtani F, Mothana RA, Mohany M, Abuohashish HM, Ahmed MM, Al-Rejaie SS. Protective Role of Loranthus regularis against Liver Dysfunction, Inflammation, and Oxidative Stress in Streptozotocin Diabetic Rat Model. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2020 Dec 10;2020.
- Alqahtani F, Mohany M, Alasmari AF, Alanazi AZ, Belali OM, Ahmed MM, Al-Rejaie SS. Angiotensin II receptor Neprilysin inhibitor (LCZ696) compared to Valsartan attenuates Hepatotoxicity in STZ-induced hyperglycemic rats. International Journal of Medical Sciences. 2020;17(18):3098.
- Noorani B, Chowdhury EA, Alqahtani F, Ahn Y, Patel D, Al-Ahmad A, Mehvar R, Bickel U. LC–MS/MS-based in vitro and in vivo investigation of blood–brain barrier integrity by simultaneous quantitation of mannitol and sucrose. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS. 2020 Dec;17(1):1-5.
- Nadeem A, Ahmad SF, Al-Harbi NO, Ibrahim KE, Alqahtani F, Sobeai HM, Alotaibi MR. Inhibition of interleukin-2-inducible T-cell kinase causes reduction in imiquimod-induced psoriasiform inflammation through reduction of Th17 cells and enhancement of Treg cells in mice. Biochimie. 2020 Dec 1;179:146-56.
- Nadeem A, Ahmad SF, Al-Harbi NO, Ibrahim KE, Alqahtani F, Alanazi WA, Mahmood HM, Alsanea S, Attia SM. Bruton’s tyrosine kinase inhibition attenuates oxidative stress in systemic immune cells and renal compartment during sepsis-induced acute kidney injury in mice. International Immunopharmacology. 2020 Nov 7:107123.
- Rahman HM, Saghir KA, Haider MS, Javaid U, Rasool MF, Alqahtani F, Imran I. Pharmacological Modulation of Smooth Muscles and Platelet Aggregation by Psidium cattleyanum. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2020 Oct 8;2020.
- Alqahtani F, Imran I, Pervaiz H, Ashraf W, Perveen N, Rasool MF, Alasmari AF, Alharbi M, Samad N, Alqarni SA, Al-Rejaie SS. Non-pharmacological Interventions for Intractable Epilepsy. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal: SPJ. 2020 Aug;28(8):951.
- Imran I, Javaid S, Waheed A, Rasool MF, Majeed A, Samad N, Saeed H, Alqahtani F, Ahmed MM, Alaqil FA. Grewia asiatica berry juice diminishes anxiety, depression and scopolamine-induced learning and memory impairment in behavioral experimental animal models. Frontiers in Nutrition. 2020;7:327.
- Sivandzade F, Alqahtani F, Sifat A, Cucullo L. The cerebrovascular and neurological impact of chronic smoking on post-traumatic brain injury outcome and recovery: an in vivo study. Journal of Neuroinflammation. 2020 Dec;17:1-8
- Rasool MF, Khalid R, Imran I, Majeed A, Saeed H, Alasmari F, Alanazi MM, Alqahtani F. Investigating the Role of Altered Systemic Albumin Concentration on the Disposition of Theophylline in Adult and Pediatric Patients with Asthma by Using the Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Approach. Drug Metabolism and Disposition. 2020 Jul 1;48(7):570-9.
- Bakheet SA, Alrwashied BS, Ansari MA, Nadeem A, Attia SM, Assiri MA, Alqahtani F, Ibrahim KE, Ahmad SF. CXCR3 antagonist AMG487 inhibits glucocorticoid-induced tumor necrosis factor-receptor-related protein and inflammatory mediators in CD45 expressing cells in collagen-induced arthritis mouse model. International Immunopharmacology. 2020 Jul 1;84:106494.
- Sivandzade F, Alqahtani F, Cucullo L. Traumatic Brain Injury and Blood–Brain Barrier (BBB): Underlying Pathophysiological Mechanisms and the Influence of Cigarette Smoking as a Premorbid Condition. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020 Jan;21(8):2721.
- AlAsmari AF, Ali N, AlAsmari F, AlAnazi WA, Alqahtani F, Alharbi M, Alotaibi FM, Aldossari AA, AlSwayyed M, Alanazi MM, Alshamrani AA. Elucidation of the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Sorafenib-Induced Hepatotoxicity. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 2020 May 14;2020.
- Alshammari MA, Khan MR, Mahmood HM, Alshehri AO, Alasmari FF, Alqahtani FM, Alasmari AF, Alsharari SD, Alhossan A, Ahmad SF, Nadeem A. Systemic TNF-α blockade attenuates anxiety and depressive-like behaviors in db/db mice through downregulation of inflammatory signaling in peripheral immune cells. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal: SPJ. 2020 May;28(5): 621.
- Al-Harbi NO, Nadeem A, Ahmad SF, Bakheet SA, El-Sherbeeny AM, Ibrahim KE, Alzahrani KS, Al-Harbi MM, Mahmood HM, Alqahtani F, Attia SM. Therapeutic treatment with Ibrutinib attenuates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like inflammation in mice through downregulation of oxidative and inflammatory mediators in neutrophils and dendritic cells. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2020 Mar 28:173088.
- Malik H, Javaid S, Fawad Rasool M, Samad N, Rizwan Ahamad S, Alqahtani F, Imran I. Amelioration of Scopolamine-Induced Amnesic, Anxiolytic and Antidepressant Effects of Ficus Benghalensis in Behavioral Experimental Models. Medicina. 2020 Mar;56(3):144
- Ahmad SF, Ansari MA, Nadeem A, Bakheet SA, Alqahtani F, Alhoshani AR, Alasmari F, Alsaleh NB, Attia SM. 5-aminoisoquinolinone attenuates social behavior deficits and immune abnormalities in the BTBR T+ Itpr3tf/J mouse model for autism. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior. 2020 Feb 1;189:172859.
- Rasool MF, Khalid S, Majeed A, Saeed H, Imran I, Mohany M, Al-Rejaie SS, Alqahtani F. Development and Evaluation of Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Drug–Disease Models for Predicting Rifampicin Exposure in Tuberculosis and Cirrhosis Populations. Pharmaceutics. 2019 Nov;11(11):578.
- Elwan HA, Dawood DH, El-Shafei AE, Mohamed S, El-Rahman AE, Abdel-Latif SA, Mohany M, Alqahtani F, Alqahtani S, Al-Rejaie SS. The Potential Role of Citrus limon Powder as a Natural Feed Supplement to Boost the Productive Performance, Antioxidant Status, and Blood Biochemistry of Growing Rabbits. Animals. 2019 Jul;9(7):426.
- Al-Harbi NO, Nadeem A, Ahmad SF, AlThagfan SS, Alqinyah M, Alqahtani F, Ibrahim KE, Al-Harbi MM. Sulforaphane treatment reverses corticosteroid resistance in a mixed granulocytic mouse model of asthma by upregulation of antioxidants and attenuation of Th17 immune responses in the airways. European journal of pharmacology. 2019 Jul 15;855:276-84.
- Nadeem A, Ahmad SF, Al-Harbi NO, Attia SM, Bakheet SA, Ibrahim KE, Alqahtani F, Alqinyah M. Nrf2 activator, sulforaphane ameliorates autism-like symptoms through suppression of Th17 related signaling and rectification of oxidant-antioxidant imbalance in periphery and brain of BTBR T+ tf/J mice. Behavioural brain research. 2019 May 17;364:213-24.
- Alqahtani F, Chowdhury EA, Bhattacharya R, Noorani B, Mehvar R, Bickel U. Brain Uptake of [13C] and [14C] Sucrose Quantified by Microdialysis and Whole Tissue Analysis in Mice. Drug Metabolism and Disposition. 2018 Nov 1;46(11):1514-8.
- Chowdhury EA, Alqahtani F, Bhattacharya R, Mehvar R, Bickel U. Simultaneous UPLC–MS/MS analysis of two stable isotope labeled versions of sucrose in mouse plasma and brain samples as markers of blood-brain barrier permeability and brain vascular space. Journal of Chromatography B. 2018 Jan 15;1073:19-26.
Presentation and Conference
- Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Faleh Alqahtani, Behnam Noorani, Md Sanaullah Sajib, Constantinos M Mikelis, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. "Blood-brain barrier permeability of [13C]sucrose in young adult and aged mice". 13th International Conference, Cerebral Vascular Biology, Miami, FL; June 2019.
- Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Faleh Alqahtani, Behnam Noorani, Md Sanaullah Sajib, Constantinos M Mikelis, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. "Blood-brain barrier permeability of [13C]sucrose in young adult and aged mice". Student Research Week, TTUHSC Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Lubbock, TX; March 2019.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Raktima Bhattacharya, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. “Passive Permeability of the Blood-Brain Barrier to [13C]Sucrose Compared in Young Male and Female Mice”. American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Washington, D.C.; November 2018
- Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Behnam Noorani, Faleh Alqahtani, Nianxi Zhao, Irene La-Beck, Ulrich Bickel. "Increased Blood-Brain Barrier Permeability Associated with Isoflurane Anesthesia may be Mediated by the Alteration of Lipid Membranes". American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Washington, D.C.; November 2018.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Sajib Md Sanaullah, Raktima Bhattacharya, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Reza Mehvar and Ulrich Bickel. "Comparison of the BBB Integrity between Anesthetized and Unanesthetized Mice". Seventeenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2018.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Raktima Bhattacharya, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. "Differential Effects of Anesthetic Agents on Blood Brain Barrier Integrity as Determined by the Hydrophilic Marker [13C]Sucrose". American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, San Diego, CA; November 2017.
- Podium Presentation: Faleh Alqahtani, Raktima Battacharya, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. "Refining the method of studying BBB permeability of [13C] sucrose and the evaluation of BBB integrity under different anesthetic agents". Sixteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy Amarillo, TX; June 2017.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Raktima Bhattacharya, Reza Mehvar and Ulrich Bickel. "Intracereberal Microdialysis Technique for comparing [14C] Sucrose and [13C] Sucrose in Mouse Brain." American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Denver, CO; November 2016.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. “Microdialysis Technique for Measuring [13C12] Sucrose and Metabolites in Brain Extracellular Fluid.” Fifteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2016.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Jee Hyun Park, Raktima Bhattacharya, Ulrich Bickel. "Isolation of Human Tumor Xenografts from Mouse Brain". Fourteenth Annual Research Days, School of Pharmacy, TTUHSC, Amarillo, TX; June 2015.
- 29/11/2017 "Evaluation of Blood Brain Barrier Integrity under Anesthesia with Ketamine or Volatile Anesthetic Agents"
- 09/21/2016 "Targeted Delivery of Nf-kB Decoy by Using TCR Mimics Antibody in Cerebral Ischemic Stroke" [Oral Qualifying Exam, public presentation]
- 02/10/2016 “Microdialysis Technique for Measuring [13C] Sucrose and Metabolites”
- 05/06/2015 "Isolation of Human Tumor Xenografts from Mouse Brain"
· Saudi Pharmaceutical Society, 2020- present
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, 2014-present
- Graduate Student Association at Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Amarillo, Texas, USA (2014-2018)
- The main PI for the following grants
- Researcher Supporting Project (RSP-2019/131) & (RSP-2020/131) by Distinguish Scientist Fellowship Program for amount of (60,000 Saudi Riyal)
- Fast Track Program for COVID-19 fund, the grant number (5-20-01-001-0058) by King AbdulAziz city for Science & Technology (KACST) for amount of (339,200 Saudi Riyal)
- Research Group Program (RG-1441-340) by Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University for amount of (150,000 Saudi Riyal)
- The Co-PI for the following grants
- Fast Track Program for COVID-19 fund, the grant number (5-20-01-016-0002) by King AbdulAziz City for Science & Technology (KACST) for amount of (410,432 Saudi Riyal)
- Research Group Program (RG-1440-085) by Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University for amount of (150,000 Saudi Riyal)
لا يوجد محتوى حتى الآن
لا يوجد محتوى حتى الآن
لا يوجد محتوى حتى الآن