Simulation of Industrial Systems
This Course introduces students to the concept of simulation, including modeling, simulation languages, and appropriate inputs to a simulation model, and analysis of the output from a simulation model.
- Introduction to Simulation.
- Simulation languages.
- Review of Probability and Statistics.
- Input Modeling
- Generation of Random variates
- Simulation with AweSim.
- Basic network modeling
- Resources and Gates
- Assembly Modeling.
- Output analysis
- Comparing alternative systems
- Variation reduction techniques.
- Modeling simple and complex systems.