v PERSONAL INFORMATION:
: Walid Mahmoud Ahmad Dahbour .
: Jordanian .
: Male .
: Married .
Place and date of birth
: 3rd of April 1975, (Kuwait).
: Amman-Jordan, Nadi alsibak -
P.O. Box: (150716), Code (11115)
Tel : 00962 - 6 - 4918057 .
: Teachers College of AL-Riyadh, KSA .
P.O. Box: ( 4341 ),Code ( 11491 ) .
Computer Department .
Work Telephone/Cell Phone
: 00966 – ( 507561022 ) .
Home Telephone/Cell Phone
Having a car license.
Fluent in English read, write and speech
· B.Sc. degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE from AL_ISRA Private University –
July 1998, Per average (76 .5 %), ( very good ).
· One of the Top 5 Students.
· I’M still working at The Teachers' College of Al-Riyadh ( 4 Years ) , Since 20/8/2001, as a Demonstrator and My Responsibility is :-
Teaching The Following Subjects : -
- Communication and Network 101.
- Communication and Network 102 .
- Network Maintenance .
- Computer Maintenance .
- Introduction to The Algorithms and Programming .
- Introduction to Operating Systems .
- C/C++ Language .
- Data Structure on C/C++ Language .
- Introduction to the Computer .
- Visual Basic 101 .
- Administer a Lot of Student’s Graduate Projects.
v Additional Tasks:
Computer Laboratories Administrator .
Assistant of The College Network Administrator.
Member of The Computer Center in both Maintenance and Networks Section .
Member of the Computer Networks Committee .
Member of the Computer Maintenance Committee.
Building a Computer Network in the Registration Department .
Building a Computer Network and Internet Café in the College Computer Club.
Giving Computer Training Courses for all the College academic staff .
Giving Computer Training Courses in the Police Department in Al-Riyadh .
Giving Computer Training Courses in the society service Center .
Working in the Diploma Program ( 2 Years ) at the College .
Member of The Projects Discussion Committee.
Working in The Students Affairs on some computer projects.
Making Many work Shops in Networking and Maintenance.
Making Seminars in Networking and Computer Field.
Participate in authoring an academic Reference with this title:
(Practical Experiments in Computer Local Area Networks.)
· ( 1/10/1998 – 20/8/2001) Al Isra University , My Responsibilities were:
- Object Oriented Language using C++.
- Object Oriented Language using Java.
- Network programming.
- Webpage programming.
- Assembly Language.
- Programming in Pascal Language.
Dealing with different software that belongs to the computer center.
Making Maintenance for The computers That belongs to the Computer Department.
Design a Web Page for a Faculty of a Computer Science .
Testing a programs that belongs to different departments and scientific Departments in the University.
Data entry for some departments in the university.
· Working in Many Computer Centers as a Part Time .
v Training Courses:
Name of the course
International Computer Driving License ( ICDL ).
Microsoft Proxy Server ver (2.0).
Microsoft Essential and Core Technology.
Microsoft NT 4.0 Server Administration and Enterprise.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional .
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server.
Introduction to ORACLE RDBMS Ver.7.
ORACLE Developer/2000 (Forms 4.5).
ORACLE Developer/200 (Reports2.5).
ORACLE RDBMS SQL,PL-SQL
ORACLE Developer Forms 6.0 (1-2).
ORACLE Developer Reports 6.0.
Primary LOTUS 123.
Advanced LOTUS 123.
Programming using BASIC 1.
Programming using BASIC 2.
Typing on The Computer.
King Saud University. All rights reserved,