Master Theses and projects
- Tasneem Al Aouichek, Continuous and discrete QPSO for motif discovery in Bioinformatics, expected graduation june 2009.
- A. Layeb, A quantum inspired evolutionary approach for multiple sequence alignment, 2005.
- K. Mahdi, Quantum computing concepts for solving combinatorial multiobjective optimisation problems, 2006.
- S. Chelloug, Amorphous Computing Paradigm and Growing Neural Gas Algorithm for data clustering: application in bioinformatics and image segmentation, 2006.
- S. Nebti, Co-evolutionary algorithms for image segmentation, 2006.
- A. Deneche, Artificial immune systems for pattern recognition, may 2006
- C. Ramdane, Quantum inspired evolutionary approach for data clustering,, may 2006.
- A. Abbassene, Evolving cellular automata for edge detection by emergence, june 2006.
- N. Benlahreche, Handling multiple sequence alignment in bioinformatics with Multiobjective optimisation, 2007.
- R. Bendana, Feature extraction for image processing and analysis, 2007.