Haya Mohammad Ali Al-Malaq, MSc
Department of clinical pharmacy
· Graduated from King Saud University (KSU) in Riyadh/Sausi Arabia with a
Bachelor degree in pharmacy science in year 2002 with a GPA of 4.25.
· Graduated from King Saudi University in Riyadh/Saudi Arabia with a
Masters degree in clinical pharmacy.
Adverse drug reactions related hospitalization identified by discharge ICD-9 codes
Awards & Accomplishments:
· Award of best poster in the 7th Saudi Pharmaceutical International Confrence held in Riyadh 19-31-March-2007.
· Certificate of appreciation awarded from the National Guard Hospital for participation in CME activities with a lecture titeled ADRs in 1-April-2006.
· Certificate of appreciation awarded from the 9th International pharmaceutical ssciences conference & exhibition held in Riyadh for participation in conference organization in 17-21-december-2005.
· Certificate of appreciation from the vice dean of girls pharmacy college for establishing an enternet communication service between faculty and members of the college.
· Certificate of appreciation awarded from KSU for the contribution in the workshop entitled Computer Aided Learning Programs for Teaching & Research held in women students medical studies and science section KSU in 8-9-Aptil-2003.
· Certificate of appreciation from the contenious education comettee in college of pharmacy KSU for contribution and organization of a workshope entiteled Information Highway held on 15-december-2003.
· Certificate of appreciation from the contenious education comettee in college of pharmacy KSU for contribution and organization of a workshope entiteled Safety & Security in our lives held on 2005.
Worked as a volunteer with college of pharmacy/KSU directly after graduation for a year and a half starting 2002 ending.
Now working as a teaching assesstant with the university started 2004.