HASEEB AHMAD KHAN
PhD, MRACI (Aus), CChem, FRSC (UK)
Prince Sultan Research Chair for Environment and Wildlife
College of Science, Bld 5, Room 2B42
King Saud University, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
MRACI, CChem (2008 to date). Member, Royal Australian Chemical Institute, Melbourne, Australia
FRSC (2007 to date). Fellow, Royal Society of Chemistry, London, UK.
MRSC (1998-2007). Member, Royal Society of Chemistry, London, UK.
C.Chem (1998 to date). Chartered Chemist, Royal Society of Chemistry, London, UK.
Ph. D. (1989), Analytical Biochemistry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
M. Phil. (1986), Analytical Biochemistry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
M. Sc. (1983), Chemistry, Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, India.
B. Sc. (1978), Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, India.
University of California, Davis, USA - Proteomics Short Course: Fundamentals and Lab Techniques, 20-24 August, 2001.
Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, USA - Real-time PCR, RFLP analysis, TDI-FP for SNP detection, Primer Express and Primer 3 software, 27-31 August, 2001.
Applied Biosystems, Warrington, Cheshire, UK - ABI 310 Genetic Analyzer and ABI 394 Basic DNA Synthesis Training Course, 5-7 September, 2001.
IAWPRC Specialized Workshop on Nitrogen Pollution of Water held at Brussels, Belgium, November 12-19, 1987.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, KSA. – Fundamentals of Conducting Research, 6 April 2002.
National Scientific Corporation, Riyadh, K.S.A. – Application training in HPLC (Waters) with diode-array, UV, and EC detectors and Breeze and Empower software, 1-4 Feb., 2004.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, K.S.A. – Gas Chromatography: Basic Principles and Applications Course, 5-6 April, 2005.
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, Riyadh, K.S.A.- 1st Saudi Arabian Bioinformatics Symposium, 18-22 February, 2006.
Genomics and Proteomics short course, New Delhi. June-July, 2006
White Oak Conservation Center, Florida, USA- Recent Advances in Conservation Genetics Course, 7-20 February, 2010.
Present & Previous Posts:
Chair Professor, PSRCEW, Dept of Botany & Microbiology, KSU, Riyadh (24 Nov 2008 onwards).
Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, KSU, Riyadh (23 Feb 2008 to 23 Nov 2008).
Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, KSU, Riyadh (1 Sept 2004 to 22 Feb 2008).
Senior Scientist, Medical Research, Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh (May 2001 to Aug 2004).
Scientific Officer, Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Oct 1993 to May 2001).
Memberships of Scientific Societies:
Fellow, Royal Society of Chemistry, London, UK.
Member, Genetics Society of Canada, Ontario, Canada.
Member, The Science Advisory Board, Arlington, USA.
Member, International Society for Neurochemistry (ISN).
Member, Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Pensacola, USA.
Life Member, Bioinformatics Institute of India.
Life Member, Nature Conservators Society, India.
Member Editorial Board/Reviewer:
Managing Editor; Frontiers in Bioscience, FIB Publications, USA.
Editorial Board Member; Animal Biology Journal, Nova Science Publishers, USA.
Editorial Board Member; Biosciences, Biotech Research Asia, Oriental Science Publishers, India.
Reviewer; Journal of Chromatography, Elsevier Science, Netherlands.
Reviewer; American Journal of Transplantation, Blackwell Publishing, USA.
Reviewer; Spinal Cord, Nature Publishing Group, UK.
Reviewer; Biotechniques, Eaton Publishing, USA.
Reviewer; Intensive Care Medicine, Springer Verlag, USA.
Reviewer; Medical Science Monitor, International Scientific Literature Inc., USA.
Reviewer; Immunological Investigations, Taylor & Francis, USA.
Reviewer; Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, Elsevier Science Publishers, Ireland.
Reviewer; BMC Bioinformatics, Biomed Central, UK.
Reviewer; Genetics, Kluwer Academic, Netherlands.
Reviewer; Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Springer Verlag, Germany.
Reviewer; Basic and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Nordic Pharmacological Society, Denmark.
Molecular Fingerprinting and Biodiversity
Clinical Biochemistry and Toxicology
Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics
Microsoft Excel Add-In for creation of survival curves (Funded by Microsoft Corporation, USA).
OGG1 gene polymorphism and cancer susceptibility in Saudi cancer patients: A GeneChip approach (Funded by SABIC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia).
Development of molecular markers for DNA fingerprinting of Saudi Arabian wildlife (Funded by Prince Sultan Research Chair Program in Environment and Wildlife, KSU, Riyadh).
Thin-layer chromatographic analysis of biogenic polyamines in biological fluids (Funded by Research Center, College of Science, KSU, Riyadh).
Determination of polyamines in human plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography (Funded by Research Center, College of Science, KSU, Riyadh).
A visual basic software for computation of normal tissue complication probability associated with cancer radiotherapy (Funded by Research Center, College of Science, KSU, Riyadh).
Studies on acrylonitrile-induced behavioral, neurochemical and vestibular toxicities in rats (Funded by Research Center, College of Science, KSU, Riyadh).
Smart Clients for eScience Award from Microsoft Corporation, USA (2006).
Certificate of Appreciation from the Research Center, Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh (2004).
Scientific Achievement Award from Department of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs, Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh (2000).
Appointed as Expert (responsible for the U.P. State of India) to recommend best e-content (including e-health and e-science) for nomination to Manthan Award (Commonwealth Award).
Consultant for the research project “A comprehensive study on Saudi scorpions with special reference to development of immunodiagnostic assay and therapeutic modalities” granted by KACST, Riyadh.
On the Panel of Examiners to evaluate research thesis for the award of PhD Degree in Applied Chemistry from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
Foreign Travel Grant from CSIR, New Delhi to participate in IAWPRC/IWSA conference held at Brussels, Belgium, 12-19 November, 1987.
Senior Research Fellowship by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India form 1 March 1988 to 28 February 1990.
Junior and Senior Research Fellowships by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India from 16 August 1985 to 29 February 1988.
Dental Biochemistry (BCH-261): College of Dentistry, KSU.
Clinical Chemistry (CLN-101): College of Applied Medical Sciences, KSU.
General Biochemistry (BCH-101)
Cellular Biochemistry (BCH-102)
Biochemical Calculations (BCH-231)
Biochemistry of Nutrition (BCH-282)
Plant Biochemistry (BCH-350)
Metabolic Disorders (BCH-451)
Biochemistry of Carcinogens (BCH-475)
Research Methods I (BCH-498)
Research Methods II (BCH-499)
Advanced Metabolism (BCH-540)
Special Topics in Biochemistry (BCH-590)
CalcFisher for computing Fisher’s exact test.
CalcDose for drug dosage conversion.
ArrayVigil for comparison of molecular gene signatures.
ArraySolver for microarray gene expression analysis.
ArrayShine for color-coded display of gene expression data.
SCEW for creation of survival curves.
CalcNTCP for selecting a safe radiation dose for cancer radiotherapy.
UlcerQuant for computer-assisted quantitation of gastric ulcers.
1. Arif IA, Khan HA, Shobrak M, Al Homaidan AA, Al Farhan AH, Al Sadoon M (2010) Measuring the genetic diversity of Arabian Oryx using microsatellite markers: implication for captive breeding, Gene. Genet. System. (Accepted).
2. Arif IA, Khan HA, Shobrak M, Al Homaidan AA, Al Sadoon M, Al Farhan AH, Bahkali AH, (2010). Interpretation of electrophoretograms of seven microsatellite loci to determine the genetic diversity of Arabian Oryx. Genet. Mol. Res. 9 (1), 259-265.
3. Arif IA, Khan HA, Al Homaidan AA, Al Farhan AH, Bahkali AH, Shobrak M, Al Sadoon M (2010) Usefulness of noninvasive methods of DNA sampling but with a caution. Anim. Biol. J. 1 (3), 151-155.
4. Sobki S Al Zaid A, Khan HA, Alhomida AS, Al Hilal K, Khan SA (2010). Significant impact of pace of eating on serum ghrelin and glucose levels. Clin. Biochem. 43 (4-5), 522-524.
5. Al Madani WA, Siddiqi NJ, Alhomida AS, Khan HA, Arif IA, Kishore U (2010) Increased urinary excretion of carnitine and acylcarnitine by mercuric chloride is reversed by 2,3-dimercapto-1-propanesulfonic acid in rats. Int. J. Toxicol. (Accepted).
6. Khan HA, Alhomida AS, Arif IA (2009) On the mechanism of nitriles toxicity. Toxicol. Sci. 110 (1), 246-248.
7. Khan HA, Alhomdia AS, Arif IA (2009). Neurovestibular toxicities of acrylonitrile and iminodipropionitrile in rats: a comparative evaluation of putative mechanisms and target sites. Toxicol. Sci. 109 (1), 124-131.
8. Arif IA, Khan HA, Bahkali AH, Al Homaidan AA, Al Farhan AH, Shobrak M, Al Sadoon M (2009) Comparison of Neighbor-joining and maximum-parsimony methods for molecular phylogeny of Oryx species using 12S rRNA and 16S rRNA gene sequences. Anim. Biol. J. 1 (2), 117-125.
9. Al Anazi MS, Khan HA, Al Amri A, Al Diab AR (2009) OGG1 gene polymorphism is not associated with the colon cancer susceptibility in Saudi individuals. Cancer Res. J. 3 (3-4), 343-352.
10. Al Kadasah S, Al Mutairy A, Siddiquei M, Khan HA, Arif IA, Al Moutaery K, Tariq M (2009) Pentoxifylline attenuates iminodipropionitrile-induced behavioral abnormalities in rats. Behav. Pharmacol. 20 (4): 356-360.
11. Arif IA, Khan HA (2009). Molecular markers for biodiversity analysis of wildlife animals: A brief review. Anim. Biodiv. Conserv. 32 (1), 9-17.
12. Khan HA, Arif IA, Al Homaidan AA, Al Farhan AH (2008) Application of 16S rRNA, cytochrome b and control region sequences for understanding the phylogenetic relationships in Oryx species. Genet. Mol. Res. 7 (4), 1392-1397.
13. Khan HA, Arif IA, Bahkali AH, Al Farhan AH, Al Homaidan AA (2008) Bayesian, maximum parsimony and UPGMA models for inferring the phylogenies of antelopes using mitochondrial markers. Evol. Bioinform. 4, 263-270.
14. Khan HA, Arif IA, Al Farhan AH, Al Homaidan AA (2008) Phylogenetic analysis of oryx species using partial sequences of mitochondrial rRNA genes. Genet. Mol. Res. 7 (4), 1150-1155.
15. Mohamed T, Cerny V, Elfaki I, Khan HA (2008) Effects of subchronic versus acute in-utero exposure to dexmedetomidine on fetal developments in rats. Basic Clin. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 103, 180-185.
16. Khan HA (2007) Cyclosporin-A augments respiratory burst of whole blood phagocytes in pregnant rats. Immunopharmacol. Immunotoxicol. 29 (3), 367-374.
17. Khan HA (2007) Clinical significance of glycated hemoglobin in predicting circulating lipids in male and female diabetic patients. Acta Diabetelogica. 44 (4), 193-200.
18. Khan HA (2007) Benzene's toxicity: a consolidated short review of human and animal studies. Hum. Exp. Toxicol. 26 (9), 677-685.
19. Khan HA (2007) CalcNTCP: A simple tool for computation of normal tissue complication probability (NTCP) associated with cancer radiotherapy. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 83 (10), 717-720.
20. Khan HA, Sobki SH, Khan SA (2007) Association between glycemic control and serum lipids profile in type 2 diabetic patients: HbA1c predicts dyslipidemia. Clin. Exp. Med. 7, 24-29.
21. Khan HA (2007). Thin-layer chromatographic separation of cadaverine and ornithine, and spectrophotometric quantification. J. Planar Chromatogr. 20 (3), 231-233.
22. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Elfaki I, Arshaduddin M, Al Moutaery M, Rayes H, Swailem R (2006) Gastric antisecretory and antiulcer effects of simvastatin in rats. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 22 (12), 2316-2323.
23. Khan HA, Alhomida AS, Sobki SH, Khan SA (2006) Paired values of serum fructosamine and blood glucose for the screening of gestational diabetes mellitus: a retrospective study of 165 Saudi pregnant women. Ind. J. Clin. Biochem. 22 (1), 65-70.
24. Khan HA, Sobki SH, Alhomida AS (2006) Fluctuations in fasting blood glucose and serum fructosamine in the Saudi pregnant women monitored on successive antenatal visits. Clin. Exp. Med. 6 (3), 134-137.
25. Khan HA, Alhomida AS, Sobki SH, Khan SA (2006) Relevance of serum fructosamine and random blood glucose for the screening of gestational diabetes mellitus. Asian J. Biochem. 1 (1), 41-46.
26. Khan HA (2006) TLC determination of aliphatic polyamines on calcium sulfate layers. Chromatographia. 64 (7-8), 423-427.
27. Khan HA (2006) A concise review of chromatographic methods for the analysis of benzene and its metabolites. Croat. Chem. Acta. 79 (2), 169-175.
28. Khan HA (2006) SCEW: A Microsoft Excel add-in for creation of survival curves. Comput. Meth. Prog. Biomed. 83 (1), 12-17.
29. Mohamed T, Khan HA, AlMoutaery K, Al Deeb S (2006) Protective effect of hydrocortisone on iminodipropionitrile-induced neurotoxicity in rats. Basic Clin. Pharamcol. Toxicol. 100 (3), 176-181.
30. Al Asmari A, Al Moutaery K, Manthari RA, Khan HA (2006) Time-course of lipid peroxidation in different organs of mice treated with Echis pyramidum snake venom. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol. 20 (2), 93-95.
31. Mohamed T, Elfaki I, Khan HA, Arshaduddin M, Sobki S, Al Moutaery M (2006) Bromophenacyl bromide, a phospholipase A2 inhibitor attenuates chemically induced gastroduodenal ulcers in rats. World J. Gastroenterol. 13 (26), 5798-5804.
32. Mohamed T, Al Moutaery M, Elfaki I, Arshaduddin M, Khan HA (2006) Protective effects of nedocromil sodium and sodium cromoglycate on gastroduodenal ulcers: a comparative study in rats. Inflammopharmacology. 14 (3-4), 163-169.
33. Khan HA (2005) The effect of DNA labeling with fluorescent dyes R110 and R6G for genotype analysis using capillary electrophoresis. Cell. Mol. Biol. Letts. 10 (2), 247-253.
34. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Elfaki I, Al Deeb S, Al Moutaery K (2005) Neuroprotective effect of nicotine against 3-nitropropionic acid (3-NP)-induced experimental Huntington’s disease in rats. Brain Res. Bull. 67 (1-2), 161-168.
35. Abanmi A, Al Harthi F, Al Agla R, Khan HA, Mohamed T (2005) Study of alanine-73 and aspartate-9 of HLA-C locus in Saudi patients with psoriasis vulgaris using sequence specific primers (PCR-SSP). J. Biochem. Mol. Biol. 38 (3), 350-353.
36. Khan HA (2005) Effect of fluconazole on phagocytic response of polymorphonuclear leukocytes in a rat model of acute sepsis. Mediators Inflamm. 2005 (1), 9-15.
37. Khan HA (2005) ArrayVigil: a methodology for statistical comparison of gene signatures using segregated-one-tailed (SOT) Wilcoxon signed-rank test. J. Mol. Biol. 345, 645-649.
38. Abanmi A, Al Harthi F, Al Agla R, Khan HA, Mohamed T (2005) Serum levels of proinflammatory cytokines in psoriasis patients from Saudi Arabia. Int. J. Dermatol. 44 (1), 82-83.
39. Khan HA (2004) ArrayShine: an Excel program for transforming gene expression data into color-coded molecular signatures or fingerprints. Internet J. Oncol. 2 (1), 1-8.
40. Khan HA (2004) Detection and semi-quantitative determination of low abundance GFAP mRNA in mouse brain by capillary electrophoresis coupled with laser-induced fluorescence. Brain Res. Protoc. 14 (1), 13-17.
41. Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S, Mohamed T (2004) Metoclopramide attenuates iminodipropionitrile-induced oxidative stress and neurobehavioral toxicity in rats. Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav. 79, 555-561.
42. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (2004) Attenuation of iminodipropionitrile-induced neurobehavioral syndrome by sodium benzoate in rats. Behav. Pharmacol. 15 (8), 585-588.
43. Khan HA (2004) ArraySolver: an algorithm for color-coded graphical display and Wilcoxon signed-rank statistics for comparing microarray gene expression data. Comp. Func. Genom. 5 (1), 39-47.
44. Khan HA (2004) Zymosan-induced luminol-enhanced chemiluminescence response of circulating and extravasated leukocytes in experimental sepsis. Mediat. Inflamm. 13 (2), 123-125.
45. Khan HA (2004) Analytical characterization of a sensitive radioassay for tyrosine hydroxylase activity in rodent striatum. Neurochem. Res. 29 (8), 1467-1472.
46. Khan HA (2004) Time course evaluation of whole blood phagocytosis in mice treated with the neurotoxin 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine. Inflammopharmacology, 12 (1), 81-88.
47. Khan HA (2004) Computer-assisted visualization and quantitation of experimental gastric lesions in rats. J. Pharmacol. Toxicol. Method. 49 (2), 89-95.
48. Mohamed T, Jacobs S, Al Moutaery A, Arshaduddin M, Khan HA, Price Evans DA (2003) Fluconazole attenuates lung injury and mortality in rat peritonitis model. Intensive Care Med. 29 (11), 2043-2049.
49. Khan HA, Al Deeb S, Al Moutaery K, Mohamed T (2003) Influence of age on iminodipropio-nitrile-induced vestibular and neurobehavioral toxicities in rats. Exp. Toxicol. Pathol. 55 (2-3), 181-186.
50. Khan HA (2003) Bioluminometric assay of ATP in mouse brain: determinant factors for enhanced test sensitivity. J. Biosci. 28 (4), 379-382.
51. Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S, Khan HA, Mohamed T (2003) Caffeine impairs neurological recovery following concussive head injury in rats. Neurosurgery 53 (3), 704-712.
52. Khan HA (2003) Buffer composition affects the test sensitivity of radiochemical assay of tyrosine hydroxylase in mouse brain. Novel Methodologies, Techniques and Technologies. J. Neurochem. 87 (s1), 86.
53. Khan HA (2003) A Visual Basic software for Fisher’s exact test. J. Statis. Software. 8 (21), 1-7.
54. Khan HA (2003) CalcDose: A software for drug dosage conversion using metabolically active mass of animals. Drug. Chem. Toxicol. 26 (1), 53-60.
55. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (2003) Impairment of iminodipropionitrile-induced neurotoxicity by cyclosporin. Drug Metab. Rev. 35 (Suppl 2), 209.
56. Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S, Mohamed T (2003) Metoclopramide, a dopamine receptor antagonist, attenuates iminodipropionitrile-induced neurobehavioral toxicity in rats. Drug Metab. Rev. 35 (Suppl 2), 211.
57. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (2002) Attenuation of iminodipropionitrile-induced behavioral syndrome by sodium salicylate in rats. Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav. 73 (3), 647-654.
58. Sobki SH, Henry JG, Mujeebuddin S, Khan HA, Fedial HM, Al Khader A (2001) Serum calcitonin in renal transplant patients. Renal Failure 23 (1), 107-114.
59. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (2001) Age-related effects of synthetic nitrile, iminodipropionitrile on vestibular and neurobehavioral toxicities in rats. Toxicology 164 (1-3), 216.
60. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (2001) Protective effect of quinacrine on striatal dopamine levels in 6-OHDA and MPTP models of Parkinsonism in rodents. Brain Res. Bull. 54, 77-82.
61. Al Deeb S, Al Moutaery K, Khan HA, Mohamed T (2000) Exacerbation of iminodipropionitrile-induced behavioral toxicity, oxidative stress and vestibular hair cell degeneration by gentamicin. Neurotoxicol. Teratol. 22, 213-220.
62. Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S, Biary N, Morais C, Khan HA, Mohamed T (2000) Effect of aluminum on neurological recovery in rats following spinal cord injury. J. Neurosurg. 93, 276-282.
63. Al Khader A, Al Sulaiman M, Khan HA, Mohamed T (2000) Prevention of cyclosporin nephrotoxicity by antioxidant therapy. Kidney Forum, 2 (1), 31-36.
64. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1999) Protection by 2-Deoxy-D-glucose against b,b¢-iminodipropionitrile-induced dyskinesia in mice. Exp. Neurol. 158, 229-233.
65. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1999) Effect of methimazole on kainic acid induced epileptic seizures in mice. Epilepsia 40 (2), 117.
66. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Deeb, Al Moutaery K (1999) Nirtic oxide synthase inhibitor aminoguanidine potentiates iminodipropionitrile induced neurotoxicity in rats. Neuroscience Letts. 276, 49-52.
67. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1999) Tolerance to b,b¢-iminodipropionitrile-induced neurobehavioral and vestibular toxicity in diabetic rats. J. Appl. Toxicol. 19, 93-99.
68. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1999) Studies on beta-beta'-iminodipropionitrile (IDPN) induced dyskinesia and its modification with drugs. FASEB J. 13 (5), A1103.
69. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1998) Effect of chronic administration of magnesium sulfate on 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine induced neurotoxicity in mice. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 82, 218-222.
70. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Zehra R, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1998) Proglumide, a cholecystokinin receptor antagonist exacerbates b,b¢- iminodipropionitrile-induced dyskinesia in rats. Neurotoxicol. Teratol. 20 (5), 571-579.
71. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1998) Dipyridamole potentiates 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine induced experimental parkinsonism in mice. Parkinson. Relat. Disord. 4, 43-50.
72. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K, Al Deeb S (1998) Role of nitric oxide (NO) in IDPN-induced neurobehavioral and vestibular toxicity. Toxicol. Letts. 95 (Suppl 1), 114.
73. Mohamed T, Khan HA, Al Deeb S, Biary N (1998) Role of cholecystokinin in iminodipropionitrile-induced vestibular hair cell degeneration and movement abnormalities. Mov. Disord. 13 (Suppl 2), 1.034.
74. Mohamed T, Al Deeb S, Al Moutaery K, Khan HA (1997) Effect of sulfhydryl blocking agent on iminodipropionitrile-induced dyskinesia in rats. Neurosciences J. 2 (3), 152-157.
75. Al Deeb S, Tariq M, Khan HA, Al Moutaery K (1995) N-Ethylmaleimide exacerbates iminodipropionitrile-induced dyskinesia in rats. J. Neurol. 242 (6), S71.
76. Mohamed T, Al Deeb S, Al Moutaery K, Khan HA (1995) Cysteamine attenuates iminodipropionitrile (IDPN) induced dyskinesia in rats. Intern. J. Neurosci. 83, 165-175.
77. Rathore HS, Khan HA (1989) A novel method for the detection and semiquantitative determination of trace levels of 2,4-D and related compounds. Water Res. 23 (7), 899-905.
78. Rathore HS, Khan HA (1988) Plain thin-layer chromatography of some herbicides and related compounds on admixtures of barium sulfate and calcium sulfate in mixed solvents. J. Liq. Chromatogr. 2 (15), 3171-3181.
79. Rathore HS, Ali I, Khan HA (1988) Quantitative chromatographic separation of trichloroacetic acid from some carboxylic herbicides on barium sulfate-calcium sulfate coatings impregnated with coconut oil. J. Planar Chromatogr. 1 (3), 252-254.
80. Rathore HS, Khan HA (1987) Characterization of barium sulfate as a TLC material for the separation of plant carboxylic acids. Chromatographia, 23 (6), 432-439.
81. Rathore HS, Gupta S, Khan HA (1986) A simple and sensitive redox titration of malathion insecticide. J. Industr. Poll. Cont. 2 (1), 17-23.
82. Rathore HS, Gupta S, Khan HA (1986) Pressure capillary spot-test for the determination of pollutants in crop, vegetation and environment. Anal. Lett. 19 (15 & 16), 1545-1560.
1. Khan HA (2010) Impaired mitochondrial respiration as a causative factor in Parkinson's disease. Cell Respiration: Process, Types, Effects. Nova Science Publishers, New York, USA.
2. Khan HA (2009) Determination of pesticides in human blood and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography. Handbook of Pesticides Residues Analysis, CRC Press, USA, pp. 541-570.
3. El-Saeid MH, Khan HA (2009) Analysis of pesticides in food samples by supercritical fluid chromatography. Handbook of Pesticides Residues Analysis, CRC Press, USA, pp. 93-114.
4. Rathore HS, Khan HA (1990) Environmental impact and significance of pesticides. Environmental Protection-A Movement, Natcon Press, India, pp. 191-202.
1. Khan HA. A simple guide to metabolic disorders; Nova Publishers, USA. (due in October 2010).
2. Khan HA. Toxic properties of nanomaterials; Bentham Science Publishers, USA. (due in Dec 2010)
Total submissions = 96
Arabian Oryx mtDNA 12S rRNA gene sequences: 24 (Accession Nos. FJ914291-FJ914314).
Arabian Oryx mtDNA16S rRNA gene sequences: 24 (Accession Nos. FJ914267-FJ914290).
Arabian Oryx mtDNA cytochrome b gene sequences: 24 (Accession Nos. FJ937660-FJ937683).
Arabian Oryx mtDNA control region gene sequences: 24 (Accession Nos. FJ797434, FJ821297-FJ821313, FJ860220-FJ860225)
UPDATED: December 2010