Name: Haitham Bin Fahd Bin Abdur-Rahman Al-Romi.
Degrees and Posts
- BA from Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University, College of Shariah in 1419H
- Teaching assistant in the Teachers' College of Riyadh, Islamic Studies Department on 9\11\1429 H.
- MA from the High Judiciary Institute, Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University in 1421 H.
- Lecturer in Islamic Studies Department, Riyadh Teachers' College from 1422.
- Registered for the PhD degree in the Islamic Culture Department, College of Education, King Saud University in 1423.
· Islam 103 Worship Jurisprudence
Practical Experiences & Activities
- Ten –year teaching experience in the Islamic Studies Department, Riyadh Teachers' College.
- Member of the examinations control committee of the department
- Member of the Admission Committee of the department
- Member in some scientific and consultation entities
Office : 014914648