Dr. Ghassan Khaled Bady
Office phone number: 966.1.4674606
Home Phone Number: 966.1.4682289
Ph.D. Curriculum And Instruction. College of Education - Ain Shams University, Cairo, EGYPTE,1982
Concentrations: Curriculum & Teaching Arabic as a Mother tongue.
Dissertation: Defining The Factors Affecting The Readability Of Reading Material In The Elementary School.
M.A. Curriculum And Instruction. College of Education - Ain Shams University, Cairo, EGYPTE,1979.
Concentrations: Curriculum & Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language.
Dissertation: Designing a Program for Teaching Arabic to Adults of Non Arabic Speakers.
Diploma in Special Education. College of Education - Ain Shams University 1977
Diploma in Education. College of Education - Ain Shams University 1976
Delegated by the Ministry of National Education and Fine Arts – Lebanon 1975.
license of Arabic Language and Literature, Faculty of Arts and Humanities - Lebanese University 1973.
Lebanese Baccalaureate - Section II, Lebanese Ministry of Education, 1969.
Curriculum and methods of teaching Arabic (for foreigners and Arabic Speakers).
1995 -? Associate Professor King Saud University
1983-1995 Assistant Professor, University UmAlQura
1983-1994 Assistant Professor, University of UmAlQura (methods for teaching Arabic - foundations and organizations of curriculum - children's literature – Teaching Practice - Recent Trends In Language Teaching. Curricula for teaching Arabic to non Arabic speakers.
1995 -? Associate Professor King Saud University (Methods For Teaching Arabic – Teaching Reading - The Basic Principles Teaching Arabic - Designing Curricula - Evaluation In Language Education – Teaching Practice - Analyzing Curriculum –Curriculum Evaluation.
• Head Of The Committee Of Graduate Studies (Um Al-Qura University).
• Head Of The Committee Of Courses Of Teaching Arabic For Undergraduate And Master's And Doctoral Levels (Um Al-Qura University).
• Member Of The Committee Of Admission Of Graduate Students (Um Al-Qura University).
• Member Of The Committee Of Admission Of Graduate Students (KSU).
• A Member Of The Committee of Comprehensive Exam -Doctoral Students- (Um Al-Qura University) & (KSU).
• Member Of The Committee of Syllabus of courses of Arabic For Undergraduate And Master's And Doctoral Levels (KSU).
• Head Of The Committee Of Plans And Courses And Equivalence (KSU)
• Member Of The Committee On Graduate Studies (KSU)
Other Academic Works:
Designing Training Materials
Consulting (Curricula And Instruction).
Evaluation of academic researches and Projects.
Attend Scientific Conferences And Symposia.
1) "The concept of teaching method in the framework of renewed scientific " in: Journal of educational and psychological research, Arabic Language Institute, Um Al-Qura University, Makkah, 1406 hj.
2) "a test measuring the concept of Reading", in: Journal of Educational Research and psychological, Dar Al-Huda, Riyadh, 1410 e.
3) " A Conception To Increase The Effectiveness Of The Teacher," Scientific Conference of the Egyptian curricula and teaching methods Association (15 to 81 January 1989.)
4) "The relationship between critical thinking and academic achievement of student teachers and their Ability to Identify and Classify Errors " in: Journal of Um Al-Qura University for scientific research, the second year, the third issue, 1410 hj.
5) "Measuring the concept of Reading among elementary school teachers" in: Studies in the curricula and teaching methods, No. IX, the Egyptian curricula and teaching methods Association, Faculty of Education, University of Ain Shams, Cairo, in November 1990.
6) the linguistic outcome in the writings of primary school pupils (V and VI)(search had been prepared jointly with a group of specialists) – Center of educational and psychological Research - College of education, Umml'Qura University 1404 hj.
7) "experimenting Cloze test to measure Readability of Arabic language at the primary School" in: Journal of Arabic Language Institute, Um Al-Qura University, Makkah.
8) "The concept of reading among students in the College of Education and it's reflection on their performance in the Teaching Practice" in: Journal of Contemporary Education, No. 22 ninth year, in 1992.
9) - identifying the needs of the Teaching performance of students in teacher education field. (Educational Symposium of Teaching Practice between reality and hoped). The Faculty of Education - King Saud University. 1417 H.
10) "Human Rights Contained In The Course Of Civic Education For The First Secondary Class In France", a symposium curricula (the foundations and starting points), King Saud University, College of Education 13-15/3 / 1424 H. or13-14/5/2003. College of Education - King Saud university.1425hj / in 2004. Pp. 471-514.
• Research at scientific meetings
1. The reality of language education in the public education.
2. Worries of the Arabic language.
Supervisions : 40 M.A. and 4 PhD
Member of Committee : 40 M.A. and 4 Ph.D.
Member of following organizations:
• Egyptian Association Of Curricula And Teaching Methods - Egypt
• American Educational Research Association - USA
• Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Premium & Associate Member). USA
• Saudi Association of Educational and psychological researches.KSA
Interests And Hobbies
• Scientific Research.
• Painting, Photography And Sculpture.