F. CONFERENCES & SYMPOSIA:
1. First Annual Paediatric Symposium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
2. Second Annual Paediatric Symposium, Al Khobar, Saudi
Arabia, March 1987.
3. International Conference on The Impact of Viral Diseases on health Care and Medical Services in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June 1988.
4. Third Annual Paediatric Symposium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 1988.
5. Fourth Annual Paediatric Symposium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 1989.
6. First International Symposium on Recent Advances in Immunization and Immunotherapy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, January 1990.
7. The 8th Mediterranean Congress of Chemotherapy, 24-29 May 1992, Athens, Greece.
8. The 61st Annual Meeting of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
9. 18th International Congress of Chemotherapy, June 27 – July 2, 1993, Stockholm, Sweden.
10. First International Symposium on Recent Advances in Immunization and Immunotherapy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, January 1990.
11. “HIV-Paediatric Perspective” Symposium on “HIV Infections and AIDS: An update” held at College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, November 1992.
12. 5th Advanced Medicine and Tuberculosis Symposium 16-18 October 1994, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Military Hospital.
13. 2nd International Conference on AIDS, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, 28-30 November 1994.
14. SPEAKER in International Conference on Infectious Diseases, ALAIN, United Arab Emirates, 20 – 23 November 1994.
15. SPEAKER in Respiratory Diseases in Children Symposium, King Saud Hospital, Onaizah, Al Qassim, 13 April 1995.
16. Symposium on Infection Control, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, July 6, 1996.
17. First Congress of Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Acapulco, Mexico; 4-7 December 1996.
18. “International Symposium on Hospital Acquired Infections” King Fahad National Guard Hospital, Riyadh, K.S.A. 4-5 May 1997.
19. 37th Interscience Conference of Antimicrobial Therapy and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), Toronto, Canada, 20th September to 1st October 1997.
20. “Rationale Use of Antibiotics” Symposium on “Recent Advances in Paediatrics, King Khalid National Guard Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 11-13 May 1998.
21. 2nd World Congress of Paediatrics Infectious Diseases, Manila, Philippines, 3-6 November 1999.
22. Advanced Clinical Pediatrics & Neonatal Medicine, Children's Hospital, Riyadh Medical Complex, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 4-9 December 2004.
23. SPEAKER Advanced Child Health International Conference, King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 5-8 December 2005.
24. SPEAKER 12th International Congress on Infectious Diseases, International Society for Infectious Diseases, Lisbon, Portugal. 15-18 June 2006.
25. SPEAKER Pediatric Infectious Diseases Seminars, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 23-24 October 2007