King Saud University
College of Applied Medical Sciences
Department of Community Health
CHS 488 1st Midterm
Answer 10 of the following questions:
- Health education of the public is described as the missing link in the evolution of health service, what are the main components of this link?
- What are the factors that the health educator should consider in cases of non cooperative patients?
- What are the advantages of school health education programs?
- What are the categories of risk to the worker?
- What are the problems of community health education?
- In spite of rapidly improving medical technology life expectancy has not improved. Explain this statement.
- What are the means through which interventions to change behavior can become effective?
- What is meant by managerial prevention?
- What is the relationship between life style change and consumer health education?
- What is the function of the patient representative?
- What is the role of Health Professionals in the area of consumer health education?
My Best wishes