Neuroblastoma (NBL), Presentation and Outcome at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre-P26S. Presented at the 30th Annual Meeting of SIOP, Japan, October 4-8, 1998.
2. Delay Repair of Long Gap Esophageal Atresia - Does Cervical Esopha gostomy Preclude Primary Repair. Presented at the 16th Congress of the Asian Association of Paediatric Surgeon and 7th Congress of The Arab Association of Paediatric Surgeon, Dubai, UAE, November 8-11, 1999.
3. Laparoscopic Percutaneous Repair of Incisional Hernia. Presented at the 7th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Singapore, 2000.
4. Does Laparoscopic Antireflux Surgery Prevent Transient Lower Esophageal Sphincter Relaxation (TLESR). Presented at the 8th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery and The Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), New York, USA, March 2002.
5. Does Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication Cause Regression of Barrett’s Esophagus? Plenary Session presented at DDW, San Francisco, USA, March 2002.
6. Outcome of Laparoscopic Redo Fundoplication. Presented at The Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), Los Angeles, California, USA, March 12-15, 2003.
7. Effect of Pregnancy on Effectiveness of Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication. Presented at the 2004 Annual Meeting of The Society of American Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), Denver, Colorado, USA, April 3, 2004.
8. Laparoscopic Approach for Para-Esophageal Hernia. Presented at the International Symposium of Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic, Robotic Surgery: Surgery of the 21st Century. KFSH&RC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, September 21, 2004.
9. Approach to Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair. Presented at the International Symposium of Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic, Robotic Surgery: Surgery of the 21st Century. KFSH&RC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. September 21, 2004.
10. Does Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication Prevent the Progression of Barrett’s Esophagus: Is the Length of Barrett’s a Factor? Presented at the 8th Scientific Meeting of the Saudi Gastroenterology Association, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, December 1, 2004.
11. Bariatric Surgery: Benefits and Challenges, Presented at Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Workshop: Clinical Situations, KFSH & RC, 15 February 2006.
12. Surgical Intervention for the Management of Obesity, 23 May 2006, Family Medicine Educational Activity, KFSH & RC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 23 May 2006.
13. Early Outcome of Laparoscopic Assisted Gastrectomy for Gastric Tumors at KFSH & RC. Presented at the KFCC International Symposium 2006, KFSH & RC, 07-09 November 2006.
14. Sleeve Gastric Banding. Presented at 4th Annual General Surgery Symposium, 07-09 March 2009, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh.