Dr. Mohammad Al-Hathloul
Assistant Prof., Economics Department,
Buisness School, King Saud University
P.O.Box 2459 Riyadh 11451 Saudi Arabia.
Ph. 0096614674371 Fax:0096614674216
Teaching economics lies in the ability to relate the subject to the experiences of students. Teaching students why economics matters to their lives, and how it can explain events will change their understanding of the world around them. This not only ensures a next generation of economists to extend the field, but also can creat positive externalities such as changes in students' ethics in business, compassion for the poor, and personal responsibility for household finances. The best economics classes expose supply and demand relationships and engage students analytically, intuitively, and verbally while encouraging informed citizenship and decision-making.
* B.A. in economics from King Saud University.
* Phd. in economics from Colorado State University, Colorado, U.S.A.
* Fields of interest: demographic economics. education economics, health economics and urban and regional economics.
* Member of criclum commity in the department.
* Coordinator of Buisness School cultural and social activities.
* Founding member of the Gulf Economic Association.