· A. Alghamdi "Common Characteristics Required for Automated Web Engineering Environments", iiWAS, The 7th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services, 19-21 September 2005, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
· A. Alghamdi, “Assessing the usability of a Web engineering process for a medium sized E-government System”, Saudi E-Commerce Conference, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, April 2004.
· A. Alghamdi “Repository data model for UML-based Software Engineering Over the Internet”, Software engineering over the Internet workshop, Sheffield University, UK, 2000,
· A. Alghamdi "Providing Persistency for CASE Objects", a paper presented in the Computer Networking and Distributed Database Symposium, Chamber of Commerce , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 1998.
· A. Alghamdi, G Manson and S. North, . "Core Objects Required for a generic CASE Repository", Proceedings of the Method Engineering ‘96, Proceedings of IFIP 8.1/8.2 Working Conference on Method Engineering, S. Brinkkemper et al (Ed.), Chapman-Hall, pp. 35-38, 1996..
· A. Alghamdi, “A Generic Information Architecture for a MetaCASE Environment", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Sheffield University, 1997
· A. Alghamdi, "MetaModeling in a MetaCASE Environment", Technical report, Department of Computer Science, Sheffield University, 1995.
· A. Alghamdi, "Saudi Arabian Culture Bureau Support System “SACB-SS”", a Master Thesis Submitted to the Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield, UK 1993.
· A. Alghamdi, "Radio Broadcast Planning and Running Information Systems". A project report submitted as a partial requirement for the degree of B.Sc., Department of Information Systems, College of Computer and Information Science, King Saud University 1991.
Publications to be submitted soon:
A. Alghamdi, “Requirements of Web Engineering Environment”