1. M. Al-Madany and Adel Abdennour, "Intelligent Control of Vehicle Active Suspension Systems", Research Center, King Saud University (1/2008 to 12/2008 budget: SR 29,900).
2. A. Abdennour and F. Al-Turki, “Pseudo coloring of Gray-Scale Images”, Research Center, King Saud University (11/2007 to 11/2008 budget: SR 30,000).
3. M. Al-Esheikh and A. Abdennour, “Development of a Nuclear Engineering-Based and Commercially-Oriented Elemental Analysis and Radiation Studies Center”, Deanship of Research, King Saud University (10/2005-10/2006 budget: SR 392,400).
4. B. Al-Mashary, A. Abdennour, and M. El-Kady, “Design of Comprehensive Educational Modules for Communication and Presentation Skills for Engineering Students”, Research Center, King Saud University (2/2004 to 2/2006 budget: SR 60,000).
5. M. El-Kady, A. Abdennour, and N. Al-Haider, “Improvement of Power Supply Quality and Performance in SABIC”, SABIC grant through the Research Center of King Saud University (8/2004 to 8/2006 budget: SR 40,000).
6. H. Talaat, A. Al-Suliman, and A. Abdennour, “Design and Implementation of Fuzzy Logic Stabilizer for Improving Power System Stability”, National Project funded by the Deanship of Research, King Saud University (3/2003 to 6/2006 budget: SR 177,000).
7. A. Abdennour and A. Alheraish, “Neural Network Architectures for MPEG Video Traffic Prediction”, Research Center, College of Engineering, King Saud University (2/2004 to 8/2004 budget: SR 30,000).
8. A. Abdennour, “Introduction to the World of Artificial Intelligence”, a Book in Arabic, funded by the College of Engineering Research Center, King Saud University (1/2002 to 1/2003 budget: SR 17,000).
9. A. Abdennour, B. Al-Mashary, and M. El-Kady, “Designing and Equipping a Pilot Classroom for Communication Skills”, Department of Electrical Engineering, King Saud University (8/2003 to 12/2003 budget: SR 30,000).
10. A. Al-Suliman and A. Abdennour, “A Fuzzy Logic-Based Stabilizer for Power Systems”, Research Center, King Saud University (6/2000 to 6/2002 budget: SR 19,900).
11. A. Abdennour, M. El-Kady, and F. Alturki, “Development of and Advanced Fault Diagnosis System for Power Plants: A Feasibility Study”, Research Center, College of Eng., King Saud University (5/99 to 5/2001 budget: SR 19,200).
12. F. Alturki and A. Abdennour, “Medium to Long-Term Peak Load Forecasting for Riyadh City Using Artificial Neural Networks,” Research Center, College of Eng., King Saud University (1/99 to 1/2000 budget: SR 14,700).
13. M. Al-Esheikh and A. Abdennour, “Combination of Scintillation Crystals with Photodiodes for Photon Spectroscopy”, Research Center, College of Eng., King Saud University (9/98 to 9/2000 budget: SR 20,000).
14. A. Abdennour and F. Alturki, “Intelligent Decision Making for Nonlinear processes Using Fuzzy Logic and a Bank of Linear Controllers: A Practical Approach”, Research Center, College of Engineering, King Saud University (3/97 to 3/98 budget: SR 16,400).
15. K. Y. Lee, A. Ben-Abdennour, Hamid Ghezel, and M. Lukas, “Intelligent Control and Dynamic Simulation of Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Power Plants as Distributed Generation Systems,” a report for Fuel Cell Engineering Corporation Subcontract No. C58084, NSF Grant No. DMI-9460694, July 1996.
16. A. Ben-Abdennour and K. Y. Lee, “Distributed Simulation of Local Controllers for a Boiler-Turbine-Generator Unit”, a report for NSF project, “Research and Curriculum Development for Power Plant Intelligent Distributed Control,” NSF EID-9212132, May 1994.