GRANTS (FUNDED PROJECTS)
1. Mohamed Ali, Obida Zeitoun, Hany Al-Ansary and O. Nuhait,"Performance Improvement Of Gas Turbine Stations In The Kingdom Using Membrane Evaporative Inlet Air Cooling" Project # 08-ENE220-2 supported by National Plane for Science and Technology, King Saud University, (funded project, SR 809000.00). in progress.
2. Mohamed Ali and Obida Zeitoun, "Natural convection heat transfer using nanofluids in horizontal enclosure" Project # nano 54/1429 supported by King Abdullah Institute for Nanotechnology, (funded project, SR 257000.00). in progress.
3. Obida Zeitoun and Mohamed Ali and, "Experimental Investigation on cooling a circular horizontal surface using a nanofluid liquid jet" Project # nano 42/1429 supported by King Abdullah Institute for Nanotechnology, in progress, (funded project, SR 273000.00), in progress.
4. Dr. Hany Al-Ansary, Prof. Saeed Al-Zahrani, Dr. Sheldon Jeter, Dr. O. Zeitoun, Dr. Comas Haynes, “The Use of Parabolic Trough Collectors and Fuel Cells for Modular Electric Power Generation”. Grant Total: SR 3,588,000, King Saud University.
5. SABEC research project program: Feasibility of Using Highly Cold Air In Air Conditioning In Riyadh.
6. National research project program: Heat recovery from gas turbine plants in KSU, 2003-2005.
7. Abdulah Al-Nohit, Mohamed Ali and Obida Zeitoun, "Numerical modeling of forced convection heat transfer around triangular cross-section ducts in air" Project number 35/428 supported by Saudi Arabian Industrial Company (SABIC) and the College of Engineering Research Center at King Saud University, September 2007, (Funded project, SR 30400,00).
8. Abdulah Al-Nohit, Mohamed Ali and Obida Zeitoun, "Experimental study of steady state forced convection heat transfer from triangular metallic ducts in wind tunnel" Project number 17/428 supported by Saudi Arabian Industrial Company (SABIC) and the College of Engineering Research Center at King Saud University, September 2007, (funded project, SR 30700,00), in progress.
9. Obida Zeitoun, SABEC research project program: Hardening of SABEC PVC tubes using water jets, 2004-2005.Obida Zeitoun, College research center program: Heat transfer from partially heated tubes, 2003-2004.