Hala Abdul Rahman Abdul Allah Al-Wohaibi
Name: Hala Abdul Rahman Abdul Allah Al-Wohaibi
Occupation: T.A, Collage of Languages & Translation, King Saud University.
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: P.O.Box: 93603 Postal Code: 11683, Riyadh, K.S.A.
Work Experience and Committees:
· 1430-31 Representative of the English program in the Quality Assurance Unit of the College of Languages and Translation.
Education & Degrees:
· 9/2/1428-2007: Received my Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Collage of Arts, King Saud University in Riyadh with a G.P.A of 4.51/5.00 and “Excellent” grade.
· 2003: Studied a semester of English Literature courses at The University of Delaware and received “Excellent” grades in all the studied courses.
· 2001: Attended an English course at (The Saudi British Council) in the Embassies Quarter for two months with “Excellent” grade.
· 2001: Attended an English course at Direct English Centers in Riyadh with “Excellent” grade.
· 2001-2002: Attended (Net Working Program & Computer Science-Windows XP and Windows Professional & Office programs) at New Horizon Center for two years and received “Excellent” grades.
· 2002: Worked on the graduation prerequisite project for the Net Working diploma, entitled “Al-Ta’meer Center, The Heart of Riyadh Comes Back to The Future.” This project was a promotional and an advertising project about the mentioned center, and included application projects using Office programs such as, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access.
· Attended the Career Week at Prince Sultan University in Riyadh in 2007
Conferences, Workshops, and Public Lectures:
· The 16th Annual International TESOL Arabia conference in Dubai, King Zaid University, United Arab Emirates on March 10th – 14th, 2010
· The the Forth Academic Meeting of the College of Languages & Translation, King Saud University, Riyadh, 2010. "Organization Committee "
· Attended “ How to Write Reading Tests” workshop, KSU, 2009
· Attended “Smart Class room Program” workshop on 28/12/2009
· Attended “Be All You Can Teach” workshop on 31/3/2009. Presented by Dr. Tara Gray.
· Third Academic Meeting of the College of Languages & Translation, King Saud University, Riyadh, 2009. "Organization Committee "