Curriculum vitae of
Dr. Sulaiman Ali A. Alharbi
1. Name : Sulaiman Ali A. Alharbi
2. Present position : Asst. Professor
3. Degree Obtained : Doctor of Philosophy
4. Academic Position : Asst. Professor
5. Specialization : Microbiology, Bacteriology & Immunology
6. Field of interest : Bacteriology , Outer Membrane of G- Bacteria,
Bacteria Diversity, antihistamine& Immunology.
7. Contact address Dept. of Botany & Microbiology
College of Science
King Saud University
P. O. Box 2455 , Riyadh 11451
Tel.: +966-1- 4675834 ; 4675812
Fax: +966-1- 4675833
8. Date of Birth : 13 - 09- 1967
9. Nationality : Saudi
10. Marital Status : Married
Degree Obtained Institution Year of Passing
B. Sc. King Saud University, Riyadh 1993
M. Sc. King Saud University, Riyadh 1997
NLP (Diploma) INLPTA, England 2003
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Sheffield University, England 2005
Personal Management (Diploma) UK Open Learning, England 2003-06
Health & Safety (Diploma) UK Open Learning, England 2003-06
Position From To Employer
Teacher (high school) 1993 - 1996 Ministry of Education
Instructor 1998 - 2000 King Saud University
Lecturer 2000 - 2001 King Saud University
Asst. Professor 2005 - Now King Saud University
Other activities - past and present
1. Representative, Academic Accreditation of Botany & Microbiology Dept. from 2006 onwards.
2. Deputy Chairman of the Central laboratory, Faculty of Science (KSU), King Saud University from 2006 onwards.
3. First Assistant to the Head of the Department of Botany & Microbiology Dept. from 2006 onwards.
4. Cooperative Member with the Administration of International Cooperation (KSU), King Saud University from 2006 onwards.
5. Representing Botany and Microbiology Department in various committees in the Faculty of Science, King Saud University.
6. Safety Officer of the Department, Faculty of Science, King Saud University.
7. Member of the curriculum committee, King Saud University from 2006 onwards.
B. University and Community Services
a) Member of Saudi Biological Society from 1995 to date.
b) Reviewer of som scientific books submitted to the King Saud University.
c) King Saud University.