Name: Hayla Abdullah M. Alsaleem
Department : Psychology
- Address: King Saud University – College of Education- Department of Psychology– Building NO. 15 –OFFICE NO. 138
- PHONE NO: 0096614354400 - EXT.2404
- FAX NO: 0096614353343
- RIYADH 52093
- P.O.BOX 11563
- E-mail: alsaleem_h_ksu @hotmail.com
1. Master of Indicative Clinical Psychology– K.S.U., Grade: Excellent with recommendation to publish the thesis on University’s cost and distribute it to Arab universities.
2. Bachelor of Psychology – College of Education, K.S.U., Riyadh, Grade: Excellent with 2nd. Honors
1.Lecturer in Psychology Department, – College of Education, K.S.U.
Conferences & Courses:
- Course on English Language, Al Khaleej Center, Grade: Excellent
- Training course on website design, Computer Training Center
- Training course titled” Modern Trends in dealing with disorders of over activity and failure of attention(DHD) in King Faisal Specialized Hospital.
- Attending seminar on Therapy through Collective Art”
- Attending program of secrets and skills if social specialists in assisting cases in SGH.
- Attending measurement and diagnosis program for two weeks in Educational Training Center.
- Attending course on psychic and social counselors, organized by Charitable Center for Social Counseling and Family Consulting , for 30 hrs.
-Participation in workshop for educators on disorders of over activity and failure of attention in King Faisal Specialized Hospital.
-Attending series of lectures in the Charitable Society of Down Syndrome “DSCA”
- Participation in national project of awareness and training about autism, Jeddah
- Course in Community service center of Continuing Education about the psychic services provided to people with special needs for one month with grade: Excellent.
- Course for (8)days in Medicare Specialized Clinics under the hands of elite of specialized professors includes training to psychic measurements to measure intelligence and how to apply them.
-Course in Educational Training Dept. about training workers in private education for 99) days
- Making two lectures in Social Service College for Girls for (2) days under request from Dean of the College titled” Psychic Services in education of people with special needs”.
- Making an applied lecture to group of beginner psychic specialists regarding the application of psychic measurements under request from Educational Supervision office.
-Making lecture to master students in College of Business Administration, KSU, titled “Management of Psychic Pressures”.
-Making lecture in the occasion of International Day of Child titled “Violence against Children”.
- Participation in the first world conference of learning difficulties, organized by Ministry of Education.
- Participation by a paper titled “Optimism and pessimism and their relation to the five major factors” in conference of reflections and sorrows organized by College of Higher Studies, KSU.
- Presenting workshops to train to intelligence measurements in Specialized Medical Academy.
- Training workers in special education to apply Stanford-Binet, the fourth image.
- Lecturer in College of Education, Psychology Dept., KSU.
- Psychic Specialist, Al Amal Institute for deaf people, East Riyadh.
- Volunteer Psychic Specialist in autism and similar development disorders diagnosis clinic.
- Volunteer Psychic Specialist in the national center to provide psychic service to patients.
- Psychic Specialist in the rehabilitation center of Nahdha Women Charitable Society, Ministry of Labor.
- Programming of Vinland of social maturity and its application and interpretation quantitatively and qualitatively through computer.
- Educational Psychology
- Research Curricula in Psychology
- Training students of practice to application of psychic measurements.
- Member of The Scientific Committee of RED crescent Society