The Plant Production Department, College of Food and Agricultural Sciences announces the openings for Graduate Study Grants. Applicants are advised to apply to the Department through the E-mail. Upon acceptance, students will continue their study while working at the College.
1. A bachelor's degree.
2. A grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
3. A TOEFL score of 500 or higher.
Applicants are required to provide copies of:
1. An official transcript of from each college or university you have attended.
3. At least two letters of recommendations.
4. Your diploma for B.Sc.
1. Free study for M. Sc. degree.
2. Monthly salary 2000 SR.
3. Medical care
4. Three months salary for accommodation.
5. Yearly round trip ticket to your country.
Dr. Abdulaziz M. Assaeed, Head
Department of Plant Production
College of Food and Agricultural Sciences
King Saud University
P.O. Box 2460 Riyadh 11451
Tel: 00966 1 4678466
Fax: 00966 1 4678467