Name: Nawal Abdullah Badr Albadr
College: Agriculture Department: Nutrition and hom economic.
Work address: King Saud University , Malez , P.O. Box 7695
Academic Qualifications: (1410) Bachelor in human
Nutrition and home economic
(1414) Master in human nutrition.
(1420 ) Doctorate in lipids.
Member ship of professional Organizations:
- Member of permanent consulting committee for lab, s development.
- Member of laboratory committee.
Member of examination committee. -
Member of planning committee for designing a new girl,s campus.
Member of practical training.
Representative of Saudi committee of food science and nutrition in the department of nutrition and home economic.
Published Research :
· Evaluation of 24 hours meals of king Saud University female students.
· Study of the opinion of Agriculture Instructors and farmers in Riyadh area regarding the role of instructor field as on education method.
· Factors affecting the prevalence of obesity among Saudi college females' students.
· Study of red meat trends of consumption at Riyadh city.
· Evaluation of dai diet any intake for pre school children(4-6yeard)at Kinder Garden at Malaz and its Relation to some Socio economic factors.
· Fatty acid composition and trend of consumption of vegetable oils consumed by some Saudi Families.
· Chemical and Biological Evaluation at some traditional Saudi Food supplemented with soybean products.
· Knowledge attitudes toward genetically modified foods among woman students at medical studies and sciences section of King Saud University.
· Flavonoids and other natural Antioxidants in Row and Roasted Arabica Coffee Peans.
· Chemical Characterization of harar and Berry Coffee Beans with special Reference to Roasting Effect.
· Study of nutrition information sources available to Saudi woman.
· Study of Chemical Composition of meat.
· Study of behavior of meat consuming in Saudi Society.
Many Publications in Food Arabic journal and Riyadh journal.
· The Effect of Zinc on real grows.
· Food Poisoning.
· Nutrition of pregnancy.
Seminars and Conferences:
· Modern Technology and its impact to human and environment.
· For Better environment.
· Workshop preparation of teaching Scadual.The Role of university in the development of