I. Personal Information
Name: Mohamed Yusuf Salebi
Professor: Associate Professor
Area of Specialization: Error and Contrastive Analyses
Phone No.: 0502664202
Office No.: 26 AB
Address: KSU-College of Languages and Translation-English Program
P.O. Box: 87907
II. Curriculum Vitae
- Dr. of Education in English, University, Mississippi State University, Department: English. Year: 1986
- Master of Education in English. University: Mississippi State University. Department: English. Year: 1983
2. Employment History:
- Assistant Professor. University: KFU. Department: Foreign Languages from 1986 – 2001.
- Associate Professor. Al Baha Private College. Department: English, from 2001 -2003.
- Associate Professor. University: KSU. College of Languages and Translation.
3. Department and College Committees:
- Member, Translation committee, from 2006 - 2007-10-2007
- Member of Translation committee, Translation of a University Documents.
4. Research Interests:
- Language Acquisition
- Language Learning
- Creative Writing
- The Roamer (novel)
- Swimming in the Mud (novel)
- Many short stories in different newspapers and magazines
- A New Technique for Teaching Vocabulary
- Saudi College Students' Perception of Their Errors in Written English
- Saudi Students' Attitudes Towards the Use of Video and TV in the Classroom
- There is Something Missing in the EFL Reading Classroom
- The Social Change in the Saudi Society in Muneef's Salt Cities. (translation)