Name: Dr.Abdul Latif
Fathers Name: Nazer Mohammed Khan Mahesar
Age; 3rd August 1957.
Address: House no: 221, Gulshan-e-umair, new race course
Ground, Malir cantt. KARACHI, PAKISTAN.
Land line 0092-21-4902296
· M.Phil (PHARMACOLOGY) 1995
Basic Medical Sciences Institute Jinah Post Graduate Medical Center, University of Karachi Pakistan.
· M, B; B, S. 1984
Chandka Medical College Larkana, University of Sindh, Pakistan.
30th November 1993 to December 1995, at basic medical sciences institute, J.P.M.C Karachi. During this period went through the Pharmacology as a major subject and Physiology & Microbiology as minor subjects in detail.
· Conducted a research study on isolated animal tissues, the research topic was" Role of calcium channel blocker Verapamil as a tocolytic agent,"
· Faculty member (pharmacology) at college of medicine, king Saud University Riyadh, kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 12th December 2002 till date.
· Assistant professor (Pharmacology) at Chandka Medical College Larkana, Sindh Pakistan, 20th August 2002 to 8th December 2002.
· Assistant professor (Pharmacology) at Dow Medical College Karachi, Pakistan, 25thJune 1998 to 19thAugust 2002.
· Demonstrator (Pharmacology) after doing masters in pharmacology, at Dow Medical College Karachi, 4th March 1996 to 24th August 1998.
· Demonstrator (Pharmacology/Physiology) at Dow Medical College Karachi, 2nd October 1992 to 30th November 1993.
· Trainee registrar (Psychiatry) Chandka Medical College Larkana, 6thMay1991 to 3rd October 1992.
· Demonstrator (Pharmacology) Chandka Medical College Larkana, 30th January 1990 to 6th May 1991.
WORKSHOPS AND EXPERIENCE.
· Attended and participated in several workshops on problem based learning and community oriented medical education at king khalid university hospital king saud university Riyadh.( January 2003 to June 2006)
WHO education programmes.
(August 1996 to January 2001) at Dow medical college karachi conducted under
· National work shop on medical education
· Curriculum Writing
· Tutor training workshops on teaching methodologies
· Seminar on Community Awareness of COME