Name: Sanaa Ali Mohamed El Sayed
Position: professor of Art Education psychology – King Saud University- Education Faculty Art Education department.
File No.: 71292
Tell No.: 4340581
Social Status: Married
* B.S.C: Art and Education General Grade, excellent. Art Education Faculty- Helwan University (1972)
* Higher studies in "Islamic Archeology Diploma" Faculty of Archeology, Cairo University, (1975)
*M.A: In Art Education Psychology Art Education Faculty- Helwan University (1988)
3- Grants and Scholarships
*Internal PhD scholarship (1983-1988)
*One year scholarship in Educational sciences Faculty-Hanover University, Germany (1986-1987)
*Tow months "DAAD" Grand in Educational sciences faculty-Hanover University, Germany (1992)
*Six months grant for post Doctorate Research in Egyptian Institute in Munchen university- Germany (2000)
*One month grant at Art History Museum in Vien, training museum Education (2000)
*tow months Fulbright scholarship in U.S.A at the university of California-Los Angles- (2001)
Activities during the Grant
- Focus on (Museum Education) in many different Museums in Germany and U.S.A.
*Museum Fur Kunsthandwerk-Frankfort.
* Lepuik museum der stadt Hamm- Hanover.
*See field museum der stadt Munchen.
*Karlsoruh Museum der stadt karlsorah.
*Museum pedagogy center der stadt munchen.
*Heidelberg museum der stadt Heidelberg.
*Kunsthistorische museum der stadt Wien.
*Naturhistorsche museum des stadt Wien.
*Getty center for Aducation in the Art, California- U.S.A.
*Children museum in California –U.S.A.
*Sea sciences museum in Caliornia _U.S.A.
*Handcrafts museum in Sea Francesco- U.S.A.
- Work Shop: In Museum Education.
- Presentation: "San Jose" university in California
*Tittle: Islamic Pottery in Egypt, Syria, Turkey and Persia.
*Tittle: Color and Symbolism in Islamic ceramic.
*Tittle: Design Jewelries in Ancient Egyptian.
Teaching experience In Egypt: Helwan University- Cairo University-Aen Shams university- Alexandria University.
In Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: King Saud University.
B.S.C courses: children drawings and development- Design- Graphic- Drawing and painting- Islamic decorative Art education for special groups- Recent sculpture. Metal and jewelries.
- Reading in Art Education.
-Contemporary Approaches to Art Education.
-Assessment and evaluation in Art education.
-Studies of children Art.
-The creative process.
-Art education for special groups.
-Museum education and exhibitions.
-In Egyptian universities: supervisor of M.A. and PhD, 13 thesis.
-In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: supervisor of M.A. in King Saud University:
*Thesis Title: identification of the Talented Children in Art.
*Thesis Title: children drawings to their stories and the influence upon their peers.
*Thesis Title: a proposed program for museum education to enrich children artistic ability.
* Thesis Title: the social and economical effect over the quantity and quality of the schematic form in pre-school children.
*Thesis Title: comparative study between children drawings and elderly drawings.
*Thesis Title: the effect of experience at the design for the students of art education in King Saud University.
*Thesis Title: the traditional ornaments at the popular craftsman and the modern artist in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
*Thesis Title: the art of art education students to produce arts by using computers.
*Thesis Title: Decorative element and the way of utilizing from it in designing traditional units.
*Thesis Title: cartoons effect viewing on changing children drawing.
*Thesis Title: hindering of teaching art education for intermediate stage teachers.
*Thesis Title: museums education and effect on art perception for M.A. students in King Saud University.
*Thesis Title: Different treatments of paupers on child autistics.
*Thesis Title: a study of the self-concept in children drawings in the stages of pre formula (4-6 years) and formula (7-9 years).
*Thesis Title: the effect of aerogramme for visual culture on the development of artistic creation of some artists in Asir region.
*Thesis Title: quantity and quality of vision perceptions pre-school child drawing (4-5 years).
-Museums education workshop with "Handsaidel" Germany Foundation. 1996-1997
- Development pre-school children workshop with "NSCE" Holland foundation. 1999
- Museums education workshop for pre-school teachers with "NSCE" Holland foundation. 1999
- Creative child workshop with "pure art center" in AlMalek Fahad center in Saudi Arabia 2003.
- Museums education workshop for worker people in AlMalek Abd Alziz Museums. 2004-2005-2006
- Egyptian society of psychology from 1988-1999 Aen Shams University.
- Development education college- Cairo University- 1999.
- Creative in school- Goethe Institute center in Cairo-1991.
- International conference on "Tourism and Handicraft" in Saudi Arabia- November 2006.
- Pre-school issues-King Saud University, 2006.
- Applying the (7) principles of good teaching.
- Assessment and evaluation and the learning process.
- Development of psychology, 1997.
- The analysis and sematic significant children's drawings 1997.
- The inter to art education 1998.
- Creative psychology 1998.
- Museums education the regional and global under painting.