· Steady Flow of a Micropolar Fluid due to a rotating disc;
Journal of Engineering Mathematics, Vol. 13, no.3 pp. 233 to 234 (1979),Netherlands.
· Numerical Solution of a Micropolar Flow between a rotating and a stationary disc; Computers and Mathematics with Applications, Vol. 6,no.2, pp. 235-245 (1980), U.K.
· Micropolar flow due to a rotating disc with suction and injection;
ZAMM. Vol. 61, pp.589-595 (1981), Germany.
· Numerical Solution of an Axisymnietric Stagnation flow on a circular cylinder; Journal of the Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers, pp. 91-94 Vol. XII No. 1-4 ,(1984), Pakistan.
· Steady forced flow of a Micropolar fluid against a rotating disc;
International Journal of Engineering Science, Vol. 22, No. 7, pp. 813-821 (1984), U.S.A.
· Numerical Methods for forced flow of a viscous fluid against a rotating disc;
Journal of the Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol. XVI-XVIII, No, 1-4, pp. 87-93, (1988-90), Pakistan.
· The flow near three dimensional Saddle as well as Nodal point of attachment; Journal of the Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol. XVI-XVIIJ, No, 1-4, pp.
129-145, (1988-90), Pakistan.
· Axisymmetric Stagnation flow of a Micropolar fluid on a cylinder, ZAMM. Z.angew. Math. Mech. Vol. 68 (1988)6, pp.237-245, Germany.
· Numerical Methods for steady Viscous Flow Problems, Journal of Computers and fluids, 1988, Vol. 16 No. 1, pp. 1-20, UK.
· Three Dimensional Micropolar Flow Near Saddle and Nodal points of attachment; Computers and Mathematics with Applications, Vol. 22 ,No 7, 1991, pp 1-9, U.K.
· Series Truncation Method for Steady Viscous Flow Problems; Journal of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Vol. 32, No. 2 (Oct. 1992), pp. 109-138, Pakistan.
· Steady Flow of a Micropolar Fluid in a Channel /Tube with an Accelerating Surface Velocity; Journal of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Vol. 34, No. 1 (April. 1994), pp. 23- 40, Pakistan.
· Stretching a Surface in a Rotating Micropolar Fluid, International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol .7, No. 1-2 ,( Spring-Fall 1994), pp.30-36, U.S.A.
· On Uniform Accelerated Fluid Flow past a rotating circular Cylinder; Arab. J. Math. Sc Vol. 11, No.1 (2005) pp 31-54.
· Flow and Heat Transfer through constricted and obstructed Channel; Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN 0973-1768, Vol. 1, No.2 (2005). pp. 121-149.
· Micropolar Fluid Flow due to rotating and oscillating circular cylinder: 6th order numerical study, ZAMM, Vol. 84, No. 2, pp 96-113, (2004).
· Numerical Investigation of Flow due to Accelerated Circular Cylinder, Indian J. Pure and Appl. Math, Vol. 35(5),pp. 679-697 ,(2004).
· Numerical Solutions of Steady Viscous Flow of a Micropolar Fluid driven by Injection between two Porous disks;
Journal of Applied Math and Computation, Netherland, Vol. 179 (2006),pp. 1-10.
· Numerical solutions of Laminar flow of a Micropolar Fluid in a Uniformly Porous Channel with small suction at both walls, GJPAM, Volume 4,No.3, May 2008.
· The Numerical Methods for the three Dimensional Flow due to a stretching flat surface to appear in the Journal of Research, Gomal University, Pakistan.
· Numerical simulation of flow of a Micropolar fluid between a porous disk and a non-porous disk. To appear in the Journal of Applied Mathematical Modellling,2008, UK.
· Numerical investigations of asymmetric flow of a Micropolar fluid between two porous disks. To appear in the Journal of ACTA MECANICA SINICA, 2008, China.
· Numerical Solutions Of Laminar Flow Of Newtonian Fluid In A Uniformly Porous Channel With Large Injection at Both Walls, Submitted in the Arab Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Riyadh,Saudi Arabia,2008.
· The Numerical Solutions for steady flow in a Curved Tube of Elliptic Cross-Section, (Submitted).
· Numerical Solution of Viscous Incompressible Micropolar Fluids in a Channel with porous walls (Submitted ).
· Numerical Study of Orbital Flow of Micropolar/Newtonian Fluids (Submitted). –
· The Numerical Methods for the Unsteady Flow past a Circular Cylinder; (Submitted).
· Accelerated Micropolar Fluid Flow past a uniformly rotating Circular Cylinder;(Submitted).
· Numerical Solutions of Laminar Channel flow of a Micropolar Fluid driven by Accelerating Walls,(Submitted ).
· Numerical Solutions of the flow of a Micropolar Fluid driven by one or both accelerating disks, (Submitted).
· Asymmetric Merging Newtonian Fluid Flow in a Rectangular Channel. Submitted.
· Numerical Study of Asymmetric Laminar Flow of Micropolar Fluids in a Porous Channel, to appear in the Journal of “COMPUTERS AND FLUIDS” 2009.
· Numerical investigations of stagnation point flow and heat transfer of a Micropolar fluid towards a shrinking sheet, Submitted in the journal of “Heat and Mass Transfer” on May 5,2009.
RESEARCII IN PROGRESS
· Steady Micropolar flow Between Porous Discs.
· Rotation near a stationary disc for a Micropolar Fluid.
· The Micropolar Flow due to a stretching cylinder.
· The numerical Solutions for Micropolar Flow and heat transfer in a saturated porous medium over a stretching surface.
Published Research Directory 1989, B.Z. University, Multan.
BOOKS IN PROGRESS
1. Numerical Methods with Applications to Science and Engineering.
2. Fundamentals of Fluid Dynamics.