· Al Rifaiy, M. Shear bond strength between light polymerized hard reline resin ad denture base resin subjected to long term water immersion. Saudi Dent J 2012; 24 (1): 23-27.
· Al Rifaiy, M. The effect of mechanical and chemical polishing techniques on the surface roughness of denture base acrylic resins. Saudi Dent J 2010; 22(1).
· Al Rifaiy, M. Prevalence of back and neck pain among dental students. Egyptian Dent J 2009; 55 (4):2375-2381.
· Al Rifaiy, M. Evaluation of some of the clinical variables affecting patient’s satisfaction with removable partial dentures. Smile Dent J 2009; 4 (3).
· Al Rifaiy, M. Effect of disinfection of acrylic resin custom tray on adhesive property of polyvinyl siloxane impression material systems. Pak Oral Dent J 2008; 28(1):129-134.
· Al Rifaiy, M. Shear bond strength of denture repair with autopolymerizing acrylic resin influenced by three surface treatments. Pak Oral Dent J 2007; 27(2):263-266.
· El Sahn, A.M., Al Rifaiy, M. Recurrent caries around fluoride-releasing restorations: An in vitro investigation. Egyptian Dent J 1998 April; 44(2): 2871-78.
· Al Rifaiy, M. Bond strength of Molloplast-B processed to smooth and rough surfaces of polymerized and unpolymerized poly (methyl metacrylate). Alexandria Dent J 1998; 23(1):89-95.
· Al Rifaiy, M.Q., Abdullah, M.A., Ashraf, I., Khan, N. Dimorphism of mandibular and maxillary canine teeth in establishing sex identity. Saudi Dent J 1997; 9(1): 17-20.
· Al Rifaiy, M., Sherfudhin, H., Abdullah, M.A. Oral stereognosis in predicting denture success. Saudi Dent J 1996; 8(3): 126-130.
· Fahmy, F., Al Rifaiy, M. Variations in removable partial denture design amongst dental students. Cairo Dent J 1996; 12(3):293-296.