Name : Gamal Abd El-Khalek El-Azab.
Address : 1 El-Shebeeny Street, El-Mahalla El-Kobra, Gharbia, Egypt
Tel. (002-040)225818, Egypt.
Present address : 0096612171726, 00966059020363 (mobile) Saudi Arabia
0096614677483, King Saud Univ, Faculty of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy Dept. P.O. Box 2457, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
Date of Birth. : August 30, 1958
Place of Birth. : El-Mahalla El-Kobra, Gharbia, Egypt.
Sex. : Male.
Marital status : Married .
Present : Ass. Prof of Clinical Pharmacy, Dept. of Clinical Pharmacy,
Employment : Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt, and also,
King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
Field of Study
Faculty of Pharmacy
University of Tanta.
Faculty of Pharmacy
University of Tanta
Faculty of Pharmacy
University of Tanta
Bachelor (very good with Honor)
Title of Master Thesis:
“Serological and immunological parameters associated with rheumatic active pediatric patients”
Title of Ph.D.Thesis
“Pharmacokinetics study of acetaminophen and asprin in presence of liver cirrhosis”.
1. Demonstrator, Dept. Of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tanta (November 1981-May 1989).
2. Assistant lecturer , Dept. Of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tanta (May 1989-August 1994)
3. Senior Researcher, Fellowship award to japan in fulfillment of Ph. D. Degree, Sept. 1990-Sept. 1993.
4. Lecturer, Dept. Of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tanta (August 1994).
5. A post-doctor fellowship candidate, course training in hospital pharmacy in Japan (August 1994-December 1994).
6. Ass professor of clinical pharmacy, faculty of pharmacy, tanta Univ. Tanta. Egypt. And King Saud Univ. Saudi Arabia.
1. Giving lectures for pharmacists in the continuing pharmaceutical education program.
2. Serving as the main researcher in the clinical study, in the bioavailability, and bioequivalence unite in the pharmaceutical services center, faculty of pharmacy, University of Tanta.
3. Participation in most of the research projects concerned with clinical , bioavailability and formulation studies as scientific cooperation between drug companies and faculty of pharmacy, University of Tanta.
4. Participation as a member in the organizing committee of Tanta Meeting , faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tanta, Annually in May (1995-1998).
5. Participation as a project supervisor and a member in the Judging Committee of third Conference of Egyptian Pharmaceutical Fedration (EPSF III) Pharmaceutical Society 98, 6th October University, October 1998.
A} Teaching many courses for undergraduate students:
· Clinical Pharmacy, first and second semester courses fourth year Pharmacy
· Medical Terminology, second semester, first year Pharmacy
· Professional Pharmacy and Drug, Interactions, first and second semester courses , fourth year Pharmacy.
· Applied Therapeutics, first semester course, fourth year Pharmacy.
· Pharmacokinetics, second semester course, second year Pharmacy.
· Health care Administration, Second semester course, fourth year pharmacy.
· Elective Courses (Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy), fourth year Pharmacy.
B} Teaching Courses for graduate students:
· Advanced Clincial Pharmacy and Therapeutics
· Advanced Pharmacokinetics.
· Advanced drug interactions.
· Advanced Hospital Pharmacy.
C} Teaching Courses for Pharm D. Program Students:
· Advanced Applied Therapeutics, first, second, third and fourth semester courses.
D} Participation in the Oral Examinations: of all previous Courses in Tanta Univesity, Ein Shams University, 6th October University and Amman University, Amman Jordan.
Supervision of theses
1. Hoda A. Salem, “Estrogen Replacement Therapy In Recurrent Postmenopausal Lower Urinary Tract Infections” Master Thesis in Clinical Pharmacy (1994), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
2. Hod A. Attalla “Acetylation And Oxidation Phenotypes in Patient With Breast cancer” Master Thesis in Clinical Pharmacy (1996), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta university.
3. Tarek M. Moustafa, “Immunological Study And Free Radicals In Children With Various Presentation Of Rheumatic Fever During Activity And Quescence”, Master thesis in Clinial Pharmacy (1997), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
4. Nada F.A. El-Nidany. “Comparative Clinical Study On The Effect Of Some Topical Formulation For The Treatment Of Vetiligo”, Master thesis In Clinical Pharmacy, (1997), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
5. Haiam M. E. El-Serafy, “Clinical Study Of The Hypoglycemic Response To Sulfonylurea In Diabetic Patients With Aspirin As Adjuvant Therapy”, Master Thesis In Clinical Pharmacy (1997), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
6. Sahar K.T. Hegazy, “Clinical And Biochemical Study On The Role Of Free Radicals AND Antioxidants In Male Infertility”, Ph.D. thesis in Clinical Pharmacy (1997), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
7. Sahar M.E. Haggar, “Clincial And Biochemical Study On The Role Of Free Radicals And Antioxidants On Diabetic Patients With Neuropathy”, Ph. D. Thesis in Clinical Pharmacy (1997), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
8. Mohamed F. El-Shater, “Clinical And Biochemical Study On The Role Of Free Radicals And Antioxidants In Parkinson’s Disease”, MD. Thesis in Neurology (1997), Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University”.
9. Islam T. Hussin, “Comparative Clinical Study On The Effect Of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors And Antioxidants On The Patient With Diabetic Nephropathy”, Master thesis in Clinical Pharmacy (1999), Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
10. Amira M. Hadhod, “Parentral Nutrition And Critically III Patients” Master thesis in Clinical Pharmacy ,(1999), Faculty of Pharmacy, Ein Shams University.
11. Azza A. Mans “Comparative Study Between The Effect Of Angiotensin II Antioxidants In Diabetic Nephropathy” Master thesis in Clinical Pharmacy (1999), Faculty of Pharmacy, Ein Shams University.
12. Osama A. Mohamed “Comparative Clinical Study Between The Effect Of Different Anti Reflux Drug In Asthmatics With Gasteroesophageal Reflux” Master thesis in Clinical Pharmacy, (1999), Faculty of Pharmacy, Ein Shams University.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS :-
1. G. EL_Azab , M.K. Youssef , Y. Higashi ,T. Murakami , and N. Yata ,”Acetaminophen Plasma Level After Oral Administration In Liver Cirrhotic Patients Suffering From Schistosomal Infection”. International Journal Of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics vol. 34,NO7-1996(299-303).
2. EL_Azab.G.(Ph.D.) Abu-Farrag,M.(MD);,and Morad ,M.(M.D.), “Arginine -Nitric Oxide Pathway In Children With Conginital Heart Disease With Left To Right Shunts”. The Gaz. Egypt. Paed. Vol.45 No.4 Oct,1997.
3. EL_Azab GA (Ph.D.) EL-Esawy NM (MD) , Abdel-Razik AM(MD),Zoair AM(MD)effect of Inhaled Furosemide And Oral Erythromycin On Bronchial Hyperresponsiveness In Asthmatic Children”,Tanta Medical Journal vol.25,No.1,June 30 ,1997.
4. Gamal A. ElAzab ,Tamer A. Felfella , and Mohamed A. Nasra .,”Estrogen Replacement therapy in recurrent postmenopausal lower urinary tract infection .” ,Assuit university 1st pharmaceutical sciences conference ,conference Abstract ,Assuit -Egypt,1998 p.97 .
5. G.A. EL_Azab,” N.M. EL-Esawy ,A.M. Abd EL-Raziek ,A.M. Zoair , ” the effect of inhaled indomethacin and lysine acetylsalicylate on exercise - induced bronchoconstriction in children with asthma”Az.J. pharm.sci. ,vol. 21 June ,1998, p.86-97.
6. Medhat A. Fouda ,Omer Y. Mady ,and Gamal A. EL_Azab ,”Stabilization and Control of Aspirin Release Via Solid Dispersion Systems” , mans. J. pharm. Sci. ,vol 14 ,no.1 ,pp. 36-70 ,1998 .
7. G.A. EL_Azab M. Kantoush ,M. Abu_Farrag , M. Rowisha , .”Inflammatory Cytokines And Nitric Oxide In Children With Sepsis And Septic Shock ”,Egypt. J. Biomed. Sci. vol 2 , October , 1998,pp. 145-166 .
8. Gamal A. EL_Azab, Mohsen A. Hedaya ,Atef A. Awad,Mohamed M. Sharaf,and Moustafa k. Youssef.”Effect Of Dexamethasone And Terfenadine On Plasma Profile Of Praziquantel In Patients With Schistosomiasis”,XXVI Conference of Pharmaceutical Sciences ,Cairo Meridian Hotel (8-10 December) ,Conference Abstract ,Cairo-Egypt ,1998 ,p.119 .
1. Fourth International Meeting On Japanese Pharmacy And Pharmaceutical Sciences,29-31 March , 1993 , Osaka, Japan .
2. Assuit University 1st Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference, Faculty Of Pharmacy ,4-5 March 1998 ,Assuit,Egypt.
3. Third Conference Of Egyptian Pharmaceutical Students Federation (EPSE III) Pharmaceutical Scientific Society ,Faculty of Pharmacy 6th October University ,22-24 October,1998,Cairo-Egypt .
4. XXVI Conference of Pharmaceutical Sciences ,The Egyptian Pharmacetical Society ,8-10 December ,1998,Cairo-Egypt .
5. Tanta Meeting ,Faculty of Pharmacy ,University of Tanta ,Annually in May (1994-1997),Tanta-Egypt .
1. Fellowship award to Japan in fulfilment of Ph. D. degree (channel system program), Sept. 1990 -Sept.1990 .
2. Course Training Program in Hospital Pharmacy at Japan International Medical Technology Foundation, August-Dec. 1994, organized by the Japan International Cooperation Programme of the government of Japan .