Chem 420: Group Theory and Spectroscopy
- Microwave Spectroscopy
- Infra-red Spectroscopy
- Electronic Spectroscopy of atoms
- Electronic Spectroscopy of molecules
- Spin Resonance Spectroscopy
- Definitions and Theorems of Group Theory
- Molecular Symmetry and the Symmetry Groups
- Representation of Groups
- Symmetry-Adapted Linear Combinations
1. Fundamentals of Molecular Spectroscopy, Colin N. Banwell, Elaine M. McCash, Fourth Edition, 1994.
2. Chemical Applications of Group Theory, by F. Albert Cotton, Third Edition, Wiley, 1990.