EL-SAYED OSMAN SWILLAM HUSSEIN,
Department of Animal Production,
College of Food and Agriculture Sciences,
King Saud University,
Riyadh 11451, PO BOX 2460
Mobile No.: 0505498907
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data: * Born September 11, 1969 (age 38), Cairo-Egypt; married; 3 children; excellent health; Egyptian citizen.
Academic Qualifications: * 1998 M.Sc.Agr.: Poultry nutrition, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Thesis title: The Effect of low-protein diets supplemented with amino acids on broilers performance and carcass composition under heat stress”. Advisor: Dr. Hamad Al-Batshan.
* 1991 B.Agr.Sc.: Animal Science, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Experience : * 1998- present: Lecturer, Department of Animal Production, College of Food and Agriculture Sciences, King Saud University (Teaching the following subjects (theoretical and practical): Poultry Nutrition – Poultry Production – Animal Production Systems – Animal House Construction – Feed Formulation – Analysis of Poultry Feed and Feed Components – Training Students in Poultry Nutrition and Hatching Experiments).
* 1994-1998: Chief of Premixes and Feed Additives, ARASCO, Riydah, Saudi Arabia.
* 1994-1998: Scientific Writer, King Saud University Press.
* 1994-1998: Analytical Chemist and livestock officer, Department of Animal Production, College of Food and Agriculture Sciences, King Saud University.
* 1991-1994: Manager, Poultry farms of armed military of Egypt, management of broiler production, laying hens and breeder flocks, and hatching eggs.
* Researcher (part time), The Arabic Company for Studies and Consultative Research, Egypt.
* Researcher (part time), The Middle East Group for Studies and Consultative Research, Egypt.
Related Skills : * Language: Fluent in Arabic and English.
* Computer: Ability to use computer in general (Microsoft Word – Microsoft Excel – Visio Technical), in scientific research and statistical analysis (SAS), and feed formulation (UFFF).
Experience: * As a manger of poultry farms and livestock officer, I was responsible for formulation of least cost diets and management of broiler production, layers and breeders flocks..
* Provided support to the intensive livestock industry in the development and uses of a wide range of feed ingredients. This included planning and conducting a wide range of nutritional research.
* As an analytical chemist, I was responsible for planning and conducting a wide range of feed analysis.