SCIENTIFIC PAPERS PREPARED:
1. “VOT in different age ranges” an abstract of the Master’s dissertation to appear in the Journal of AIISH, Mysore.
2. “Consonant duration in different vowels environments” paper presented during XIV Annual conference of ISHA.
3. “Acoustic features glottal stops and pharyngeal fricatives produced by Cleft palate speakers” Paper presented during XIV Annual conference of ISHA.
4. “Visual recognition of sounds in kannada”. Paper presented during the XIV Annual conference of ISHA, appeared in the Hearing Aid Journal, Vol. 3(4), 1983
5. “The control of fundamental frequency” appeared in the Journal of Indian Speech and Hearing Association, Vol V-VI, 1988-89. 14-16.
6. “Speech intelligibility of the Hearing impaired: preliminary results”, appeared in the Hearing Aid Journal, Vol.5, No.33, 1987.
7. “Speech perception in the Hearing impaired”, invited paper (guest lecture) for the symposium on the “The hearing impaired child” during the XVI annual conference of ISHA.
8. “Devices for the hearing impaired, needs of today and tomorrow” appeared in NPET program on special education. NCERT 1986.
9. “How to select an individual hearing aid” appeared in SABDA, Kartik ’94,October 1987, Bandel (West Bengal).
10. “Electroacoustic performance of Hearing Aids”appeared in the Journal of Indian speech and hearing association, Vol V-VI, 1988-89, 26-33.
11. “Functional gain with moderate and strong class hearing aids” appeared in the Hearing Aid Journal, Vol.6 No.2, 1989,31-40.
12. “Effect of gender and recording variables on auditory brain stem responses “ to appear in the Journal of All India Institute of speech and hearing, Mysore.
13. “Aural amplification among the hearing impaired students” paper presented in the International Congress on the Education of the deaf, Rochester, New York, July 1990.
14. “ABR instrumentation Recording and interpretation” Paper presented at the First Iranian Congress on Audiology held at Tehran, October 11th 1992.
15. “Corroborative findings of ABR,. Impedance audiometry and behavioral tests”. Paper presented at Tehran Medical Sciences University, Tehran, October 11th 1992.
16. “Audiological findings in young students of South Sikkim”appeared in the Hearing aid journal, Vol 8 No.1, July – Dec 1992, 27-30.
17. “Effects of earmoulds on hearing aid performance” appeared in the Hearing Aid Journal, Vol.8 No.2 Jan – June 1993, 49-59.
18. “Attenuation characteristics of Indian Ear Protective devices” appeared in the Hearing aid Journal, Vol.8 No.2, Jan –June 1993, 60-65.
19. “Real Ear Attenuation for different audiometric earphones” appeared in the Hearing aid Journal, Vol.9 No.1 1994 , 7-12.
20. “Auditory discrimination in Hearing Impaired Students” appeared in the Hearing Aid Journal, Vol.8 No.4, 1994, 134-138.