Membership (College and University)
1. Appointment and Selection Committee
2. Courses Coordinators’ Committee in the Department
3. Departmental Board Committee
4. Examination Committee
5. Health education Center Committee (King Khalid University Hospital), 2004
6. Member, Organizing Committee of the Annual Epidemiology and Research Methodology workshops
7. Health Education Center.
8. Residency Training Committee of Field Epidemiology Training Program in the Department Scientific Colleges Activity Committee, 2004 (nominated by the Dean of Medical College, KSU).
Other Scientific Memberships:
1. The Scientific Consultant’s Committee. The Saudi
Benevolent Association for Disabled Children,
1412 – 1414H.
2. Saudi Society of Family and Community Medicine.
3. Disabled Children’s Association.
4. Member, “Health Care Committee” for laying the
National discipline for the disabled in Saudi Arabia.
Prince Salman Center of Research for Disability,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1999.
5. Riyadh Epidemiology Club.
6. Riyadh Infection control Club.
7. Saudi Club (Society) for Osteoporosis.
8. Member, “Research Committee”
Prince Salman Center for Disability Research.
9. Selection and Interview Committee for Demonstrators in Female Health Science colleges, Ministry of Health Riyadh, 2003.
10. Ladies Committee for Resources Development Disabled Children’s Association, Riyadh, form 2004 to present date; (Nominated by HRH Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz).
11. Professional Categorization Committee, Saudi Council for Health Specializations, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, from 2002 to present date
12. International Epidemiology Association, 2008.