1. Bukhari, F. A., and Malmborg, C. J. (1995). Volume Distance Performance and Material Flow Patterns in Line Layout Manufacturing Systems. Proceedings of International Industrial Engineering Conference: “Productivity in a World without Borders”. Montreal, Quebec. October 1995. Volume 2: 1073-1082.
2. Malmborg, C. J., and Bukhari, F. A. (1996). Material Flow Pattern Analysis and Volume Distance Performance for Line Layout Problems. Proceedings of the 1996 International Material Handling Research Colloquium, National Science Foundation / Material Handling Institute, Vught, The Netherlands, June 1996.
3. Bukhari, F. A., and Malmborg, C. J. (1997). Material Flow Analysis and Volume Distance Sampling in Heuristic Line Layout Procedures. International Journal of Production Research. 35 (7): 2045-2064.
4. Malmborg, C. J., Bukhari, F. A., and Mcdermott, C. (1998). Predicting Volume Distance Performance for Layout Problems with Static Distance Functions. International Journal of Production Research. 36(9): 2339-2354.
5. Tadj, L., and Bukhari, F. (2002). Exact and Approximate Solutions of a Quorum Queueing System with Start-up Time. Proceedings of the Sixth Meeting of Saudi Association for Mathematical Sciences (SAMS). King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, April 2002.
6. El-Gohary, A., and Bukhari, F. (2003). Optimal Stabilization of Steady-States of the Genital Herpes Epidemic During Infinite and Finite Time Intervals. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 137(1): 33 - 47
7. Bukhari, F., and El-Gohary, A. (2003). Optimal Control of Lorenze System in Finite and Infinite Time Intervals. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 144(2) 337-351.
8. El-Gohary, A., and Bukhari, F. (2003). Optimal control of stochastic prey-predator models. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 146(2-3) , 403-415.