Subjects taught :
Cell Physiology and Transport Across the Cell-Membrane , Body Fluid Compartments and Electrolytes , Nerve and Muscle Physiology , Haematology , The Autonomic Nervous System , The Cardiovascular System , The Respiratory System , Gastrointestinal Physiology , Renal Physiology , Acid-Base Regulation, Endocrine Physiology , Reproductive Physiology , Body Temperature Regulation , Nutrition , The Central Nervous System and Special Senses .
Teaching methods included lectures, practical classes, tutorial sessions and seminars .
And teaching relevant Clinical Physiology topics to postgraduate Medical Practitioners studying towards the following Diplomas In Khartoum University Postgraduate Centre
(1)Medicine (2) Surgery (3) Anaesthesia (4) Obstetrics and Gynaecology (5) Paediatrics
From 1987 to 2002 Assistant Professor and, From 2002 to date , Associate Professor in the College of Medicine , Riyadh, KSA , teaching General Physiology courses to :
A/ Undergraduate students in the following Colleges of King Saud University:
(4) College of Allied Medical Sciences
Undergraduate Courses Taught ( By Rotation ) : Cell Physiology and Transport across Cell-Membrane , Body Fluids and
Electrolyte Balance , Haematology and Immunity , Autonomic
Nervous System , Physiology of Excitable Tissues ( Nerve and
Muscle ) , The Heart and Circulation , Respiratory Physiology,
Renal Physiology , Blood Acid-Base regulation , Gastrointestinal
Physiology , Endocrine Physiology , Reproductive Physiology,
Hypothalamus and Body Temperature Regulation , The Central
Nervous System and Special Senses .
Teaching methods : lectures , problem-based learning ( PBL) in tutorials , practical classes , and Seminars.
Emphasis is placed upon active participation by students .
B/ Teaching Courses to Medical Practitioners studying toward The Saudi Board of Medicine
Fellowships in :
(1) Neurology ( Cellular and Electrical Basis of Corical Potentials , EEG and the Mechanism of Epilepsy, Seizures and Pseudoseizures, Memory Mechanisms and Dementia, Sleep and sleep Disorders, Control of Fine and Skilled Movement, Brainstem Mechanisms and Brainstem Syndromes, Extrapyramidal Mechanisms and Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology of Pain, The Neural Substrates of Language , Aphasia , Aphonia and Dysarthria , Cerebral Circulation and Metabolism , Physiology of Nerve , muscle
and Neuromuscular Transmission , EMG and Nerve
Conduction Studies )
(2)Anaesthesia (The Heart and Circulation , Haemorrhage
and Shock , The Coronary Circulation , The Pulmonary
Circulation , The Cerebral Circulation , The Reticular
Activating System , Physiology of Consciousness and
Arousal , Coma , Brain Death )
(3) Obstetrics and Gynaecology ( Female Puberty , Hormones
and The Menstrual Cycle , Physiology of Pregnancy and
Parturition ) .
(4) Psychiatry (Behavioural Neurophysiology and Neuro-
psychiatry: The Human Right and Left Brains , Presumed
Strucural Basis for Schizophrenia , Reappraisal of Studies
Claiming Strucural Differences Between Male and Female
Brains , The Neural Substrates of Working Memory and
Reasoning , Psychosis Associated With some Epileptic
Syndromes, Hysterical and other Non-epileptic Seizures ,
The Place of EEG in Psychiatry
(4) Ophthalmic Medicine ( Visual Pathway , Colour Vision
Visual Evoked Potentials )
(5) ENT ( Physiology of Hearing, Brainstem Evoked
(6) Maxillofacial Surgery ( Cranial Nerves, Clinical Testing ,
Electrodiagnostic Tests for the Facial, Trigeminal, Hypoglossal,
Accessory and Vestibulocochlear Nerves).
C/ Clinical Electroencephalography Training Program For
Technologists , King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre.
( Sponsered by The Saudi Council for Health Specialities).
D/ Taking part in Teaching Msc. And PhD Physiology Students by Course, CFollege of Medicine , Riyadh .
F/ External Examiner for Msc in Rehabilitation Medicine. College of Applied Medical Sciences .
G/ Peer Reviewer for The Saudi Medical Journal .
H/ Peer Reviewer for The Neurosciences Journal.
H/ Peer Reviewer for The Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine .
MEMBERSHIP TO SOCIETIES:
(1) Sudan Medical Association
(2) Sudanese Society of Physiologists
(3) African Society of Physiologists
(4) Riyadh Neurosciences Club, Saudi Arabia
(5)Saudi Chapter of Epilepsy (A member of the International League
Against Epilepsy , ILAE)
(6) The Pan-Arab Association of Epilepsy
(7) The American-Arab Society of Epilepsy
(8) Sudan Society of Neurosciences
(9) The American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
(10) The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN)
(11 ) World Congress of Neurology .
(12)The Medical Advisery Committee for the Saudi Board of Neurophysiology .
(13) Saudi Association of Sport Medicine .