B. Published Abstracts of Presented Papers
1. Ali, A.T.M., Alhumayyd,M.S. and Madan, B.R.: The antiulcerogenic activity of natural honey. Annals Saudi Med.,10: 111A, 1990.
2. Al-Swayeh, O.A., Alhumayyd, M.S. and Ali, A.T.M.M. Ablation of capsaicin sensitive afferent neurons abolishes gastric protection effect of natural honey. The Saudi J. Gastroenterol., 2(3), 180, 1996.
3. Ali, A.T.M.M., Alhumayyd, M.S. and Al-Swayeh, O.A. Natural honey and sucralfate attenuate ethanol induced vascular permeability changes in the rat stomach. The Saudi J. Gastroenterol., 2(3), 181, 1996.
4. Alhumayyd, M.S. and Mustafa, A.A. Ketoconazole and itraconazole increase plasma concentrations of ciprofloxacin in mice. Fund. and clin. Pharmacol., 1999.
5. Alhumayyd, M.S. Effects of pregnancy on seizure threshold, the disposition and efficacy of antiepileptic drugs in the mouse. British J. Clin. Pharmacol. Therap.,178,2000.
6. Alhumayyd,M.S. Altered carbamazepine and lamotrigine disposition following the administration of influenza vaccine in the rat. Pharmacology meeting, March 24-29,2001, Vancouver, Canada.
7. Alhumayyd,M.S. ,Ali,A.T.M. and Alshehri,A.S. Studies on the therapeutic potential of amoxicillin on acetic acid- induced colitis in rats. The 1X world conference on clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. July 27-August1,2008, Quebec, Canada.
8.Alhumayyd,M.S. Population pharmacokinetics of free carbamazepine in adult Saudi epileptic patients. American epilepsy society meeting, December 05-09,2008, Seattle,Washington, U.S.A.