* Studies of masticatory efficiency (Master Thesis), Lund University, 1990.
* Masticatory efficiency, A Literature Review. Saudi Dent J 1992; 4:63-69.
* Masticatory efficiency in individuals with natural dentitions. Swed. Dent. J. 1992; 16:191-198.
* Dynamic recording of force on dental implants, A new Transducer. J. Dent. Res. 1992; 71: Abstract 717.
* Masticatory efficiency of patients treated with implant retained fixed bridges in the upper jaw over a 2 year period. Eur. J. Prosthodont. Rest. Dent. 1993; 1:131-133.
* Dynamic recording of occlusal forces related to mandibular movement and masseter muscle activity in implant stabilized overdenture wearers. (PhD Thesis) University of London, 1995.
* A new method for measuring masticatory forces on implant stabilized mandibular overdentures. J. Dent. Res. 1995; 74:3, Abstract 614.
* Masseter EMG related to masticatory forces and those applied during static biting: An implant supported overdenture study. J. Oral Rehabil. 1996; Store Kro Abstract.
* The progressive management of foods through chewing sequences. J. Oral Rehabil. 1996, Store Kro Abstract.
* Adaptation of masticatory muscle activity after the insertion of replacement dentures. J. Oral Rehabil. 1996, Store Kro Abstract.
* Chewing strategies related to chewing force capacity in subjects with implant supported overdenture. J. Dent. Res. 1996;75(5):Abstract #30.
* An objective classification of chewing cycles based on chewing forces. J. Dent. Res. 1997; 76: Abstract #842.
* Flat vs. Non-Fat Occlusal splint in the treatment of TMD patients. Saudi Dental Journal 10; 5 (Abstract) 1998.
* Temporomandibular Disorders in Saudi Females seeking orthodontic treatment. J. Oral Rehabilitation. Accepted for publication (1999).
* Dental Anxiety Among Patients Attending King Saud University, College of Dentistry, Saudi Dental Journal, Vol. 12, No. 3, Sept. – Dec. 2000: 124-128.
* Effect of the Quality of Removable Dentures on Patient's Satisfaction. (Abstract) J Dent Res. 79(5) 2000.
* Attitude of Patients towards the Replacement of Teeth. (Abstract) J Dent Res 79 (5) 2000.
* The Effectiveness of Palate-Less Versus Complete Palatal Coverage Dentures (A Pilot Study). Eur. J Prosthodont Rest. Dent, Vol.8, No. 2 2000:63-66.
* EMG and Pain Severity Evaluation in Patients with TMD Using Two Different Occlusal Devices. The International Journal of Prosthodontics, Vol. 14, No. 1, 2001:15-21.
* Influence of educational background on stated retreatment choices for suboptimal fixed prosthodontic conditions. J Prosthodont . 2008 Feb;17(2):156-64. Epub 2007 Oct 30.
* Satisfaction with oral status among adult school-attending Saudi women with and without posterior fixed partial dentures. Quintessence Int . 2007 Mar;38(3):e143-50.
* Attitudes of Saudi male patients toward the replacement of teeth.J Prosthet Dent . 2003 Dec;90(6):571-7.
* Sentiments expressed in relation to tooth loss: a qualitative study among edentulous Saudis. Int J Prosthodont . 2003 Sep-Oct;16(5):515-20.
* A retrospective analysis of factors associated with the periapical status of restored, endodontically treated teeth. Int J Prosthodont . 2003 Jan-Feb;16(1):31-8.
* Temporomandibular disorders in Saudi females seeking orthodontic treatment. J Oral Rehabil . 1999 Sep;26(9):757-62.