Current Teaching and Educational Activities
Professor Talic contributes to Undergraduate medical Education in 451 Surgery Course, Post graduate residency training program of Urology and Other surgical residents along with other Continuous Medical Education activities.
451 Surgery Course;
Topic: LUTS, Urinary incontinence and Septic Shock.
Weekly clinical session, with medical students, in 24 A between 10:30 AM – 12 Noon.
Tutorial: Management of Renal Colic (Three times a year)
Time is as per schedule, released by department of surgery, at the start of each clinical cycle.
Clinical Activities that allow educational Activities
for students, interns and Residents:
1. Weekly Consulting Urology Cinic (Tue; 9-12 AM)
2. Weekly opeerating Day (Sun; 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
3. Weekly Pre-operative Round (Sat PM)
4. Weekly Post- operative Round (Mon AM)
5. Supervise 2 Urodynamic sessions/ Week
6. Supervise 1 Shock wave Lithotripsy session/ Week
7. 24 hours emergency cover for 1 week
(frequency according to available staff in the urology division)
Courses Outline: (تفاصيل المقرارات و المراجع)
Saudi Board of Urology