1. N.A. AlRowais, A.A. AlHaider, M.I. AlHassan, H.S. Abou-Adua, J.S. Jarallah: A look at the Diabetic Patient Compliance in Riyadh District. Saudi Pharm J, 1:50-55, 1993.
2. N.A. AlRowais: Assessment of Stress and Coping levels among physicians at King Khalid University Hospital. Saudi Med J. 1996; 17 (2): 235-244.
3. E.A. Al-Faris, K. Kalantan, N.A. AlRowais, M. AlNour, K. Umran, M. Kabraah, I. Badwi, J. Jarallah: Career Choices among Saudi Medical Students. Academic Medicine 1997; 7 2 (1): 63-65.
4. N.A. AlRowais: Herbal Medicine in the treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. Saudi Med. J 2002; 23 (11): 1327-1331.
5. N.A. AlRowais, T. Khoja, M. AlFarra, N. AlNahedh. Primary health care physician views on periodic health evaluation in Saudi Arabia. East Mediterranean. Health J. 2000; 6 (2/3); 447-456.
6. Arabic Translation of a book on asthma at your finger tips written by Dr. Mark Levy, Prof. Sean Hiltan and Greta Barnes. It was approved by the Scientific Council of King Saud University on 5/12/1999 and was published by King Saud University Press 2001.
7. N.A. AlRowais, E. AlGhamdi: Views of primary health care trainees on their hospital training in Internal Medicine and Paediatric in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Family and Community Medicine. 2000; 7 (2): 43-51.
8. N.A. AlRowais, R.M. Al-Shabaili: Patient Satisfaction with Consultation in Primary Health Care setting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 1999. Emirates Medical Journal 2002, 20 (3).
9. Al-Momen RK, ELJack I, AlNowaiser N, AlRowais N. A scoring system as a tool for antenatol care audit in Family Medicine. Saud Med J 2003; 24 (1): 40-43.
10. AlFaris EA, Abdulghani HM, AlRowais NA, Alamro N. Teaching evidence-based medicine in a Saudi Medical School: A pilot study JTU Med Sc 2007; 2 (1,2): 42-49.
11. AlTarki YA, AlRowais NA. Prevalence of smoking among female medical students in the College of Medicine, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Med J 2008; 29 (2): 311-312.
12. AlFaris EA, AlRowais NA, Mohamed AG, AlRukban MO, AlKurdi A, AlNoor MAB, AlHarby S, Sheikh A. Prevalence and pattern of alternative medicine use: the results of a household survey. Ann Saudi Med 2008; 28 (1): 4-10.