1. Has taken the responsibility of teaching the following courses for females:
a) Medical Ethics for Muslim doctor course 1. (191 CMED) and course 2 (391 CMED) from 1990 till present.
b) Medical terminology 196 CMED.
c) Primary health care rotation COMM-421.
2. Coordinator of the Medical Ethics Course Part 1.
3. Coordinator of the Medical Ethics Course Part 2, for 1 year.
4. Coordinator of the Medical Terminology Course for 3 years.
5. Coordinator of the Primary Health Care Rotation for 2 years.
6. Supervision of undergraduate student research for 1 year.
1. Participation in postgraduate student training in the Diploma, Arab Board, Saudi Board and Fellowship Program in Family Medicine 1995 till present.
2. Coordinator of postgraduate studies in Family Medicine in the Department of Family Medicine 1997-1999.
3. Assistant Coordinator of postgraduate studies in Family Medicine 1996-1997.
4. Coordinator of the Half-Day Release Course for postgraduate students in Family Medicine Nov 1995-1996.
5. Supervision of postgraduate students research work.