· Responsible for the supervision of English language instruction and curriculum development for the Colleges of Engineering, Architecture and Computer Science. As a coordinator and Senior Language Instructor, my duties have covered a wide range of areas, both academic and administrative, including the administration of teaching programs for over 2000 students per semester.
· Participation in recruitment and interviewing of teaching staff.
· Teaching both General English and English for Specific Purposes including English for Engineering, English for Computer Science, Technical Writing, Reading and Aural Comprehension Skills, English for Mass Communications, English for Sociology, English for Science.
· Participated in writing of Course book for the English for Sociology program at KSU
· Organized and managed lab for Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
· Coordinator of English for Mass Communications and English for Sociology.
· Participation in the university’s Continuing Education Program teaching adult learners of English as a Foreign Language and preparing students for the TOEFL examination.
· Participation in the teaching of the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce English language courses
· Participated in the teaching of the British Council EFL courses for the Ministry of Education
· Member of the Zambian Ministry of Education Senior School Leaving Examination (ZSSLE) marking panel
· Riyadh Natural History Society member.
· Riyadh Rover Register member
· Riyadh Harriers - committee member.