1. Alhozaimy, A., "Chemical Composition of Cement Produced in Saudi Arabia and its Influence on Concrete Strength" Journal of King Saud University of Engineering Sciences (accepted for publication).
2. Alhozaimy, A., “Effect of Retempering on the Compressive Strength of Ready-Mixed Concrete in Hot-Dry Environments" Journal of Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol 9, 2007, pp. 124-127.
3. Alhozaimy, A.etal “Ouality of Concrete Blocks in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,” Journal of King Saud University of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 17, 2005, pp. 21-38.
4. Al-Negheimish, A. and Alhozaimy, A., “Classification scheme for the Ready Mix Concrete Plants in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,” Journal of King Saud University of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 16, 2004, pp. 35-67.
5. Alhozaimy, A., and Al-Negheimish, A.I., “Introducing and Managing Quality Scheme for RMC Industry in Saudi Arabia”, Journal of ASCE, Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 125, No. 4, July/Aug 1999, pp. 249-255.
6. Alsayed, S.H., and Alhozaimy, A., “Ductility of Concrete Beams Reinforced with FRP Bars and Steel Fibers”, Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 33, No. 4,1999.
7. Alhozaimy, A., “Correlation Between Materials Finer Than No. 200 Sieve and Sand Equivalent Tests for Natural and Crushed Stone Sands”, Journal of ASTM, Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, Vol. 20, No. 2, Dec. 1998, pp. 221-226.
1. Alhozaimy, A. “Effect of Different Enviromnmental Conditons on the Long-Term Performance of New Generation of GFRP Bars", Proceeding of the Third International Coknference on Construction Materials, Vancouver, Canda, Augsut 2005.
2. Alhozaimy, A., and Al-Negheimish, A.I., “Retempering of Ready Mixed Cocnrete in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Sixth Saudi Engineering Conference”, KFUPM, Dhahran, 2002, Vol. 3, pages 137-146.
3. Al-Negheimish, A. and Alhozaimy, A., “Assessment of Strength Testing by Ready-Mixed Concrete Plants in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia”, Sixth Saudi Engineering Conference, KFUPM, Dhahran, 2002, Vol. 3, pages 185-201.
4. Alhozaimy, A., “Drying Shrinkage of Reinforced Concrete Slabs Containing PPF in Arid Environment”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conf. on Inspection, Appraisal, Repairs and Maintenance of Buildings and Structures, Singapore, 15-16 May 1997, pp. 7-16.
5. Alhozaimy, A., “Influence of Curing Temperature on Chloride Permeability of Mortar With and Without Fly Ash”, Proceedings of the 22nd Conference on our World in Concrete and Structures, Singapore, 25-27 August 1997, pp. 53-59.
6. Alhozaimy, A. “Effects of Fly Ash on Sulfate Resistance of Mortar and Correlation with Permeability”, Third CAN/MET/ACI International Coknference Concrete in a Marine Environment, Augsut 1996.
7. Alhozaimy, A., and Mirza, F. “Effects of Low Volume Fractions of Polypropylene Fiber on the Plastic Shrinkage Cracking”, Proceeding of the 4th Saudi Engineering Conference, Vol. II, Jeddah, 5-8 Nov. 1995, pp. 181-186.